Stephanopoulos-Gate.Does This Mean That Previous And Future President Polls Will Be Under Scrutiny?

Paranoid conspiracy theories.

Gawd you people are pathetic.

There's no link but I happen to have heard exactly where he got this drivel. Was looking for a baseball game tonight and came across Sean Hannity. Sure enough, ten minutes later it shows up here, word for word, obedient puppets on the job. God forbid they should ever come up with a thought of their own -- nah, just parrot the radio. "Yes master... I hear and obey..."

"Stephanopoulosgate" my ass.....

Well there is two far left drones that agree with one another!

"Poorly handled business dealings" is also bs- it's just ANOTHER tidal wave of Pubcrappe too...

Will anyone believe ABC anymore?

well of course, all the mind numbed liberfools will swallow any thing the alphabet non-news liars say.

anyone care to tabulate the USMB luberturds here will quote them ?
and remember when georgy poos didnt challange brian norris when he accused that loonatic of being a member of the tea-party, george just sat there and didnt respond, didnt even ask brian how he came to his conclusion.

The polls in 2012 turned out to be fairly accurate, pretty much all of them.

All this time they told us we were crazy for thinking the lamestream medias were BIASED

now you see how a man like OBAMA was able to get elected and bring nothing but misery, riots, looting's, the OWS, into our lives.

will people wake up? doubtful. they (these disgustingly BIASED medias) are now doing it with Hillary.

they (lamestream media, abc,nbc, cnn, pbs, etc) have become an Enemy to a large portion of people in this country. wake up

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
well george is out, i guess then that Chelsea Clinton will be one of the debate moderators.

Reince Priebus: I Was Never Going to Let Stephanopoulos Moderate GOP Debate

:rofl:

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos was never going to moderate a Republican primary debate, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told Fox News Thursday.

Stephanopoulos earlier Thursday bowed out as moderator amid controversy over his $75,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation over the past three years. But Priebus, appearing on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," said it didn't matter; he has long stated publicly that the former aide to President Bill Clinton would not be involved in a GOP debate.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Reince Priebus I Was Never Going to Let Stephanopoulos Moderate GOP Debate

well george is out, i guess then that Chelsea Clinton will be one of the debate moderators.

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos was never going to moderate a Republican primary debate, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told Fox News Thursday.

Stephanopoulos earlier Thursday bowed out as moderator amid controversy over his $75,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation over the past three years. But Priebus, appearing on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," said it didn't matter; he has long stated publicly that the former aide to President Bill Clinton would not be involved in a GOP debate.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Reince Priebus I Was Never Going to Let Stephanopoulos Moderate GOP Debate

<..snip...>

Major news outlets look dimly upon their journalists participating in politics.

The Associated Press, the New York Times, Reuters, ABC News and other media companies have specific guidelines for journalists that pertain to activities that could jeopardize the perception of journalistic integrity — including making political donations. These outlets do not distinguish among types of employees – direct political participation is forbidden, at least without the permission of a supervisor.

Journalists Media Professionals Donating Frequently to Federal Political Candidates this Election Cycle OpenSecrets Blog

<..snip...>

Major news outlets look dimly upon their journalists participating in politics.

The Associated Press, the New York Times, Reuters, ABC News and other media companies have specific guidelines for journalists that pertain to activities that could jeopardize the perception of journalistic integrity — including making political donations. These outlets do not distinguish among types of employees – direct political participation is forbidden, at least without the permission of a supervisor.

Journalists Media Professionals Donating Frequently to Federal Political Candidates this Election Cycle OpenSecrets Blog
It's a CHARITY, brainwashewd dingbat. lol

So....this year's recipient of the "Candy Crowley Lying Liberal" award is Stephanopoulos?

Wait.....did Stephanopoulos conduct a poll? If not, what possible relevance does he have with ABC polling?

OMG- and every other news outlet in the world outside the Pub Propaganda machine....BTW- Crowley didn't lie, there is no Dem CRIME being covered up lol, and IT'S A CHARITY, dumbass dupes....

Why aren'y you going after Trump, Murdoch and all the Pubs who've given lol...

Forum List

Back