Stephen A. Smith and Sean Hannity are buds.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Well that's a friendship I wouldn't have expected, but that's cool. Apparently Smith had a terrible childhood and a learning disability that he used as motivation to become a success. Smith also has a new book out called "Straight Shooter" that sounds like a good read.

Well that's a friendship I wouldn't have expected, but that's cool. Apparently Smith had a terrible childhood and a learning disability that he used as motivation to become a success. Smith also has a new book out called "Straight Shooter" that sounds like a good read.

Hannity might be the most libertarian speaker on Fox. He accepts anyone and respects a good personal story of overcoming the odds.

Hannity might be the most libertarian speaker on Fox. He accepts anyone and respects a good personal story of overcoming the odds.
I didn't know much about Stephen A. Smith other than he is an over-the-top sports commentator working for Leftist ESPN. It was refreshing to learn than as his book title says, Smith appears to be a 'straight shooter' and not a woke race-baiter.

Forum List

Back