Stephen Colbert Skewers Rightist Conspiracy Theory Loons

Colbert? He skewered nothing.. his a lame-ass comedian. His show sucks, about the only one on worse is Samantha Bee.

He ripped you idiots a new asshole.

I think I'd probably kill myself if I was born a conservative.

Actually, we'd kill ourselves if you were what passed for a conservative. Hell, Trump being the GOP nominee was already enough to make the doctors take away my shoelaces.

Colbert? He skewered nothing.. his a lame-ass comedian. His show sucks, about the only one on worse is Samantha Bee.

Actually, we'd kill ourselves if you were what passed for a conservative. Hell, Trump being the GOP nominee was already enough to make the doctors take away my shoelaces.
You are not a conservative and never have been one.

Every time a late night comedian pokes fun at a Republican the left wets themselves. They choose to live in their fantasy world.

Question: Mr. Blues, besides Dennis the Has-Been Alcoholic Miller, are there any comedians, late night, morning, afternoon, otherwise, who are righties? Think about it. Why is that? Why is the right so bereft of humor?
Comedians used to be all right wingers when left wingers were limited to being the counter-culture.

I'd post videos of SNL mocking Hillary but the resident liberals would claim SNL is Alt-Right.

You mean the ones with Amy Poehler? Yeah right. Really took her down.

If he still has his show in a few years he might be lucky enough to get ripped a new asshole by me when I officially get into politics.

What in God's name are you planning on doing when you get into the political world? Starting a new party even further to the right than the GOP?

If he still has his show in a few years he might be lucky enough to get ripped a new asshole by me when I officially get into politics.

Yes, your rapier wit and quick retort is clearly lethal.

Every time a late night comedian pokes fun at a Republican the left wets themselves. They choose to live in their fantasy world.

Question: Mr. Blues, besides Dennis the Has-Been Alcoholic Miller, are there any comedians, late night, morning, afternoon, otherwise, who are righties? Think about it. Why is that? Why is the right so bereft of humor?
Comedians used to be all right wingers when left wingers were limited to being the counter-culture.

I'd post videos of SNL mocking Hillary but the resident liberals would claim SNL is Alt-Right.

You mean the ones with Amy Poehler? Yeah right. Really took her down.

I have exposed yet another liberal lie, that late night does not make fun of Democratic party candidates. Like that idiot Democrat who thought an island was going to capsize they mocked that fool without mercy. The problem with liberals lying through their teeth is, we no sooner call them out on one lie and they make up another lie.

What in God's name are you planning on doing when you get into the political world? Starting a new party even further to the right than the GOP?
No, I would actually be pulling Democrats and Republicans to the left on racial issues and destroying the Democratic coalition that way.

Yes, your rapier wit and quick retort is clearly lethal.
You severely overestimate yourself and your mindless peers on here.

I have easily bested all of you on every topic I care about.

No, I would actually be pulling Democrats and Republicans to the left on racial issues and destroying the Democratic coalition that way.

Ah. Well, let me know when you decide to put your money where your mouth is and get out of your parents basement to accomplish your mission. Will be great fun to watch you fail -- hard.

Ah. Well, let me know when you decide to put your money where your mouth is and get out of your parents basement to accomplish your mission. Will be great fun to watch you fail -- hard.
I am already starting.

You are not a conservative and never have been one.

Pretty sure I'm far more conservative than you. I'm conservative enough to know that Trump is a fucking idiot usurper.

Making fun of our political system is a form of patriotism. Defending it as great is the sign of a low ability thinker.

Forum List

Back