Stephen Miller finds discrimination against whites

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Candace Owens is right about this. No surprise that detective work by Stephen Miller uncovered this wrongdoing. I look forward to Stephen Miller being back by Trump's side in the White House in 2025.

---Ally Financial Inc. has become the latest target of former Trump adviser Stephen Miller’s legal group with a new lawsuit asserting that the bank is unlawfully discriminating against White men as part of its diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.---

Candace Owens is right about this. No surprise that detective work by Stephen Miller uncovered this wrongdoing. I look forward to Stephen Miller being back by Trump's side in the White House in 2025.

---Ally Financial Inc. has become the latest target of former Trump adviser Stephen Miller’s legal group with a new lawsuit asserting that the bank is unlawfully discriminating against White men as part of its diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.---

no, steve, we're not discriminating against white people, we're discriminating against, specifically, you.

"i do not oppose fascists because they are left wing or right wing. i oppose nazis because they are fascists" hedges

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've been turned down by bankers who insinuated i'd have been accepted were i more 'ethnic'

~S~
At a bank I worked for, I was turned down for a promotion because the hiring manager said she was under pressure to hire a black - and then said she’d deny telling me this. This was about 40 years ago. Blacks have been getting prioritized at the expense of whites for decades.

I look forward to Stephen Miller being back by Trump's side in the White House in 2025.

No surprise about your eagerness on that front, Lenny.

Hey, maybe your dopplegangers, the CyberNinjas, will be appointed to some Cabinet position?

And too, Lenny, your long held belief that women should not be allowed to vote will get passed as law by this imaginary Administration you fantagasm about.

Keep us informed, amigo.

--------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
And prior to that, Lisa?
How were they treated before?
Got any ideas?
Share your perspective on that with the forum.
Thanx.
Prior to that? Those blacks are not in the workforce. Those in the workforce have ALWAYS been prioritized.

Are you trying to say that because blacks who were adults 60 years ago were treated unfairly, I should lose out to a black woman less qualified than I for a promotion?

Share your perspective as to why adults born in the 1970s, for example, who have never known anything other than prioritization of blacks over themselves for college admissions, grad school admissions, jobs, and promotions should be punished by robbing them of opportunities - and given to blacks who are less qualified, simply due to the melanin content of their skin?

At a bank I worked for, I was turned down for a promotion because the hiring manager said she was under pressure to hire a black - and then said she’d deny telling me this. This was about 40 years ago. Blacks have been getting prioritized at the expense of whites for decades.
Damn first you were denied recess because the teacher let a black kid go play instead of you, then you were denied being a cheerleader in middle school because they had to give it to a Hispanic girl, then you were denied the part of Dorothy in the Senior play, so that a girl from India could get it, then you were denied access to Yale for a black student, then you got a job at a college working in admissions, then you worked at a bank and was denied a promotion for a black woman.

The lies just keep coming.

Prior to that? Those blacks are not in the workforce. Those in the workforce have ALWAYS been prioritized.

Are you trying to say that because blacks who were adults 60 years ago were treated unfairly, I should lose out to a black woman less qualified than I for a promotion?

Share your perspective as to why adults born in the 1970s, for example, who have never known anything other than prioritization of blacks over themselves for college admissions, grad school admissions, jobs, and promotions should be punished by robbing them of opportunities - and given to blacks who are less qualified, simply due to the melanin content of their skin?
Just more of the same lies.

Black folks have the highest unemployment rates in this country.

Black women are the least paid in the US.

Black folks only make up 4-6% of the student body at any major college or university.

Stephan Miller is a piece of shit!

Damn first you were denied recess because the teacher let a black kid go play instead of you, then you were denied being a cheerleader in middle school because they had to give it to a Hispanic girl, then you were denied the part of Dorothy in the Senior play, so that a girl from India could get it, then you were denied access to Yale for a black student, then you got a job at a college working in admissions, then you worked at a bank and was denied a promotion for a black woman.

When did I ever say anything about recess, about cheerleader, about a play, about Yale? Damn but you blactivists have to LIE in order to respond to truth about blacks being favored over whites?

It’s a tactic you libs use all the time: lie about what your opponent says to make it appear that the complaint is ridiculous.

I know LOTS of white people who lost out on opportunities because blacks were favored, and two of them sued - it was the federal government where favoritism to blacks is off the charts - and they both won their cases.

Just more of the same lies.

Black folks have the highest unemployment rates in this country.
Under Trump, they had record lows.

Black women are the least paid in the US.
Maybe because most of them had babies out of wedlock instead of getting career training.

Black folks only make up 4-6% of the student body at any major college or university.
Where did you pull that fact out of? Your butt? In the elite colleges, where they dumb down the requirements for blacks, it’s double that. And it comes at the expense of workimg and middle-class whites who were better qualified.

It’s pretty much a representation of today
Remember, Joke Briben stated snd implemented “Black women only for VP”

It’s pretty much a representation of today
Remember, Joke Briben stated snd implemented “Black women only for VP”
Also black woman for Press Secretary.

Hey, btw, did you hear what that idiot (KJP) did the other day? Apparently, she’s been tweeting under Biden’s account - you know, to make it appear that he’s coherent - and she forgot to switch accounts! She wrote it as if it were from Biden, but from her own account.

If it weren’t for her female blackness, she’d be bagging groceries at the Winn-Dixie.

Also black woman for Press Secretary.

Hey, btw, did you hear what that idiot (KJP) did the other day? Apparently, she’s been tweeting under Biden’s account - you know, to make it appear that he’s coherent - and she forgot to switch accounts! She wrote it as if it were from Biden, but from her own account.

If it weren’t for her female blackness, she’d be bagging groceries at the Winn-Dixie.
The more illegal his black female staff is, the more they fit in with Joe

----------------------------------------------
And prior to that, Lisa?
How were they treated before?
Got any ideas?
Share your perspective on that with the forum.
Thanx.

So you're saying because a group didn't treat one well in the past that excuses them not being treated well now?

If that's the point you're making them people not being treated well will never end, it will be a perpetual endless cycle of "well they did this to my ancestors a long time ago so I'm going to do this to them now".

Your argument isn't even an argument, it's a continuation of the existing problem. And you're argument provides absolutely no solutions or insight. It's a closed ended, closed minded retort that has no purpose. It's what weak minded people do in order to behave in a contrarian manner for a cheap smug sense of self satisfaction at thinking they are intelligent.

The past is the past, it's done and over with. Now is now. If all these people claiming to want to be equal won't act equal then they never will be equal. The bottom line is they don't want to be equal, they want to be superior. If they wanted to be equal they would just stop that cycle right now and act equal. If no one stops it then it won't ever stop.

Forum List

Back