Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in federal prison and fined $6,500, if he doesn't appeal, will have to report to prison no later than November 15

No they don't, turd. What I posted couldn't be more obviously true.
All this guy had to do was show up and take the 5th. Instead he told lies endlessly about congressman and public servants. People in the real world don't like that. He's an idiot.

I am usually not this sadistic but this a-hole needs to be physically tortured. I propose they make him shower and cut his hair.

Wrong, turd.
Trump lost money while he was in office, dumbass.
How would you know, dumbass? Have you seen his tax returns? His family’s? His scores of companies’ profits? Do you know how much money he siphons off his deluded followers? Of course not. Because you’re a Trump Chump yourself.

P.S. I don’t usually talk to people like this, nor do I enjoy doing so. But I try to speak in terms others can understand. This comment is at your level.

trump humper
You can always support fraud Biden and his new pet, Dumb and Dumber!

1666400040185.jpeg
1666400096127.jpeg

How would you know, dumbass? Have you seen his tax returns? His family’s? His scores of companies’ profits? Do you know how much money he siphons off his deluded followers? Of course not. Because you’re a Trump Chump yourself.

P.S. I don’t usually talk to people like this, nor do I enjoy doing so. But I try to speak in terms others can understand. This comment is at your level.
Am I supposed to be flattered, eh, douchebag?

The reports I've read say he lost money. Forbes magazine says he lost money. That's not absolute proof, but it's good enough for me.

Forum List

Back