Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

Good. We need to find out who that pipe bomber is. We know who the granny taking selfies is..... what about this mother fucker? How long has he worked for the FBI?

ErfxOsBXIAIj7BK.jpg:large
Just look from the FBI was in the area and you have your list of suspects.

In a criminal court, yes he does...Bannon should know this...
Since he was convicted in a criminal court...he faced his accusers and was CONVICTED OF BEING A GRIFTING CLOWN....and yall still backed him because he hates the same minorities you hate

This however, is a Congressional hearing...not a criminal court......he was asked to come testify....he is more than able to face his "accusers" then.....he won't because he is a pussy...

And again, this just goes to show how easy it is to grift Trumpers....as long as you pretend to hate the same people they hate -- Trumpers will overlook any and everything....like, they overlook the fact that Bannon was actually CONVICTED for fleecing money from folks who thought their money was going to a border wall...Bannon...the same guy who Trump fired and said this about:

“Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”

Steve Bannon...the guy who wrote a book trashing your cult leader and had to basically perform public fellatio for 2 years straight just to get back in......this is who you caping for??

These folks literally tell you in your face that you are easily fooled morons and yall just ignore it, because cult....Can you imagine with the 15 or so Benghazi committees, if Hillary decided not to testify and instead...defied a subpoena and then countered by issuing sham subpoenas for performance?? Yall would had claimed that was proof she was guilty of everything from murdering Vince Foster to staging 9/11 -- yall are clowns....
Attacking him isn’t going to help Nancy under oath.

Our country is being invaded, our cops and children are being slaughtered, China is trying to manipulate us into a war with Russia, murderers and drug dealers are running our cities and courts, our education system is shot, people can't afford to live freely, our natural human rights are being challenged and our DOJ is above the law to name a few of our problems. So, what the hell is congress doing about it? The answer is nothing. They're off on another inquisition to destroy Trump, fucking idiots that they are.

I checked the owners manual. If things ever get this bad we hit Ctl Alt Del twice and rebooth the whole system

Attacking him isn’t going to help Nancy under oath.
I don't care about Nancy being under oath you dumb ass....
I tell you what.......let's have Nancy under oath for 10 hours.....like Hillary was under oath for 10 hours....then we follow that up with Trump under oath for 10 hours....deal??

Which one is most likely to commit perjury?

I'm guessing the one who is scared to death of being under oath

I'll believe when I see them testify under oath...
Does Bannon have "standing" to issue subpoenas??????

Well, not quite. Not in the literal sense. Only the court can issue a subpoena. But as the defendant in the case he is allowed to request subpoenas for pretty much anyone he wants to be able to put on his defense for the case.

This, however, seems like a stunt intended to turn the court into a circus.

This will be fun. Something tells me Democrats didn’t sleep well last night.
View attachment 655312

Bannon may appear unkempt and rough around the edges but
he's one hell of a dynamic master of politics with a polemic
touch.He's does not suffer fools gladly.
Plus since when did Turnabout is fair play become jaded.
Because sick and unamerican Democrats demand it.
Like Nicolle Wallace once said ... " stick a pin in it ".
I guess meaning as if practicing voodoo.

Well, not quite. Not in the literal sense. Only the court can issue a subpoena. But as the defendant in the case he is allowed to request subpoenas for pretty much anyone he wants to be able to put on his defense for the case.

This, however, seems like a stunt intended to turn the court into a circus.
Because them Democrats don't know from " stunt " ?

Trump offered her 10k troops or was it 20?

Trump authorized 20,000 troops to protect the protesters, not the Capitol..

Why tell a little lie, when a big lie sounds better

President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally that ended with them attacking the U.S. Capitol,

President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally that ended with them attacking the U.S. Capitol,
FakeVeryTee.jpeg

It must be true, i read it on the internet.

Did the two dozen unarmed trespassers cause you to poop your pants like AOC?

Forum List

Back