Steve Bannon

Nothing yet? I figured it would be easy for you guys, with him being in the klan and all.

I gave you guys an extra day and still no dirt.

This is just as funny as your faces around midnight 11/9.

Come on expose this white nationalist!!!!!

Its been a month, how hard is to find prof that Bannon is a white supremacist, when its so obvious he is?

Seriously guys, do you have any proof or can we just wrap this up as more leftwing fake news, bullshit?

Please post the dirt on this guy. I keep hearing bad things, but never get any proof. 1, 2, go!

lol, classic RWnut ploy. Despite the fact that ALL of the dirt has been posted on Bannon, he pretends no such thing has been done and expects everyone to repost it.
Have not seen anyone post anything of the sort yet. They might have or they not have. All it takes is a simple little link to show where the information is.

Please post the dirt on this guy. I keep hearing bad things, but never get any proof. 1, 2, go!

I'm starting to like him.

Bannon mocked President Donald Trump’s eldest son and son-in-law for taking the meeting in hopes of acquiring dirt on Hillary Clinton, Trump’s political opponent in the 2016 presidential race, as first revealed by The New York Times in July.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers,” Bannon told Wolff, according to The Guardian, which obtained a copy of the book.

He continued, “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Steve Bannon Calls Trump Tower Meeting With Russians 'Treasonous': Report | HuffPost

Wait you guys called him a white supremacist

So now you support a white supremacist because he opposes trump
So you guys again will support anyone or anything for the cause.......
racists yep
women abusers yep

until you have to throw them overboard

btw I don't think he is a white supremacist, but the left does....and that's what matters

Forum List

Back