Steve Hanson

Originally Napean Ontario. Now Milwaukee. Lots of places in between.

Not bad.

I've been to Toronto a few times with my hockey team in the past, fun experience.

Cool, You play?

Yep, I used to play for my States team. I don't know if you ever heard of State Wars. It's one of those national tournaments, you try out for your state's team and then compete up in Chicago.

But now, with college, I just finished Junior Hockey down here in North Carolina.

But other than that, I go to the rink each day and play some pick up.

Not bad.

I've been to Toronto a few times with my hockey team in the past, fun experience.

Cool, You play?

Yep, I used to play for my States team. I don't know if you ever heard of State Wars. It's one of those national tournaments, you try out for your state's team and then compete up in Chicago.

But now, with college, I just finished Junior Hockey down here in North Carolina.

But other than that, I go to the rink each day and play some pick up.

Very nice. Many moons ago I played for Mercyhurst College. Played a little Semi Pro in the Toronto area afterwards. I still play in adult leagues where ever I'm living.

Not Luftwaffe Larry if that's who you're referring to
(Not a Larry at all).

I know a larry who came from Long Island and transferred to Richmond who did the Civil War and switched more to WWII
Can't say I know anybody out of Richmond but then again I know lots of people in the reenacting community but not always their names or where they hail from.

It's a cool thing. I went as an extra with him one time.

bobbyclarke.jpg

Bobby could play but he was no GM

I was more into Mike Bossy Al Arbour et al. :)

hanson,huh? welcome... loved the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE]YouTube - Hanson - MMMBop[/ame]

Yep they did..

But doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.

Still, I have huge respect for the Islanders Organization.

They sure went from feast to famine. A few years they've shown signs of a solid team again but couldn't keep it together.

Forum List

Back