Steve Kerr is very critical of Trump, but is mute on China

He’s another idiot held hostage by his money and his ignorance.

He's not an idiot; he's just corrupt. Steve Kerr is more than happy to keep quiet in order to protect the Chinese regime from criticism.

The corporate SJWs will rally behind Commie China, and it’s not just because of the money.

He's not an idiot; he's just corrupt. Steve Kerr is more than happy to keep quiet in order to protect the Chinese regime from criticism.
No, he’s an idiot.

He was quite intelligent while on the bulls, what has he been saying local the past few years?
A basketball coach at that level is as good as his team is talented.

He and the rest of the NBA will boycott states that don't agree with their stance on LBGT issues, then will look the other way when China murders it's own citizens.

The hypocricy is a mile deep in the NBA.

No, he’s an idiot.

He was quite intelligent while on the bulls, what has he been saying local the past few years?
A basketball coach at that level is as good as his team is talented.

Not talking about that I remember reading when he was on the bulls he would always read at breakfast and stuff when other team mates were joking around yapping about nonsense.

A lot of corporations have been dealing with China & most of you Trumpettes have been buying their goods & yet you knew China's record on human rights was not good.

It’s funny how the media always gives idiots like Kerr and Popovich praise for “having the courage to speak out against oppression”, and in the face blatant oppression they turn a blind eye because speaking out would hurt their bottom line.

A lot of corporations have been dealing with China & most of you Trumpettes have been buying their goods & yet you knew China's record on human rights was not good.
You're right but was there really a choice before Trump came along? Our free trade agreements suck. Buchanan and Perot knew that but the establishment scammers squashed them like bugs. Trump is the only President that has the balls and smarts to deal with China. We should really just decouple from that country. Nothing against the people, God bless those kids in Hong Kong, but their government is the evil empire.

If I was in position to publicly speak out against the Human rights abuses of the Chinese I would do so.

The NBA, Hollywood, and, other assorted American businesses are far more concerned about their profits than some people in a far away land.

The NBA, Hollywood, and, other assorted American businesses are far more concerned about profits than people.

I agree with that. I’ll also say this - being a left wing radical and speaking bad about America never hurt anyone in Hollywood’s bottom line. I suspect a lot of these assholes spew their ignorance because it’s good for their business

If I was in position to publicly speak out against the Human rights abuses of the Chinese I would do so.

You own a company with great financial interest in China?.

The NBA, Hollywood, and, other assorted American businesses are far more concerned about profits than people.

I agree with that. I’ll also say this - being a left wing radical and speaking bad about America never hurt anyone in Hollywood’s bottom line. I suspect a lot of these assholes spew their ignorance because it’s good for their business

Far too many in this nation have very little problem doing business with horrid nations if it can line their pockets with money.

Forum List

Back