Steve Scalise wearing a n 95 mask

You miss an emphasis .
Intelligent, balanced and savvy people do not over elaborate when the stake at issue is a common cold .
Bit like wearing a suit of armour while playing football in case you break a limb .

A degree of mental imbalance is present .

The guy has blood cancer I believe. Between that and the treatments burning down his immune system is most likely why he is wearing the mask to help protect himself!

Dude, he is probably having chemo treatments. He happens to have blood cancer
People do not wear masks when they will get that kind of stuff.

I was in the hospital with a high-level spinal cord injury. My body was all destroyed. I didn’t wear a mask. Sometimes I was forced to, but when I could I took it off.

Mask doesn’t make a difference. People also died from the vaccine.

Wearing a mask is a personal choice. My objection is to those who push mandates on everyone else.

People do not wear masks when they will get that kind of stuff.

I was in the hospital with a high-level spinal cord injury. My body was all destroyed. I didn’t wear a mask. Sometimes I was forced to, but when I could I took it off.

Mask doesn’t make a difference. People also died from the vaccine.
Your body may have healed, but you obviously still have a traumatic brain injury if you think you have a point here.

A lot of people died from being hooked up to respirators and pumped with remdesivir. A lot of people were injured and died from the taking the mRNA injection.
And a lot of people saved. What does that have to do with Steve Scalise? I saw the picture. He was not taking an injection. He was not hooked to a respirator. Your post has nothing to do with the OP.

I do not care who or who doesn't wear them. Just dont have the govt try to force me to wear one. Thats all I ask.
Scalise was not issuing any kind of directive. If you don't want to wear one, don't wear one, but you need to get hold of your paranoia. 90% of what you are scared sh#tless about, happened under the Trump Administration. The dude lost. He is not in office. Get a grip.

I just saw a video clip of this guy speaking yesterday wearing a mask. What in the world?

View attachment 841106

We were told masks don’t make a difference. It’s three years after this thing.
The N95 can make a difference and while not preventing, it certainly can help protect against many communicable diseases. It is recommended for those who are severely immune compromised which Scalise is due to his cancer treatments.

There is nothing conservative about forcing people to wear a mask or firing them for not taking the shot, correct.
One question. Has that happened since Trump left office? I could be wrong, but I don't think Scalise was voting to force it.
How long were you out of work after being fired for not taking the shot. Did you find another job or are you on welfare?

Forum List

Back