Steve Schmidt warns of ‘deadly political consequences’ if GOP takes away health care from Trump vote

Health insurance is a land mine, no question. It was the intent all along to get government so involved only government could handle it. I'm not a fan of what I've heard so far but have no doubt Hillary would have continued the failing system. And it isn't just Trump voters that have insurance.
The current system could have been improved for all, Republicans refused to do it. Now they want to put in a new system so fast, that the CBO hasn't even scored it yet. What will it cost? How many will be covered or lose coverage?
I understand this is an attempt to improve obiecare. I imagine the only ones in danger of losing insurance are those not paying for it.
Those who get subsidies represent the majority of those who will lose coverage, but not all
The bills have to be voted into law, we are a ways off.
As of now, the speaker of the house is confident that this will pass through congress. Does that make you happy?
No. Doesn't make me sad either. I haven't read the bill and probably wouldn't understand all of it and I don't let pundits work me up into an emotional state. Plus there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

Forum List

Back