Steve Utash's attackers get sentenced for beating him into a coma in Detroit

I really have to agree. If the roles had been reversed, there would be "no justice, no peace" rallies, talks about federal investigations, civil rights violation charges. I can assume the only liberal response would be "but white guys would have been found not guilty" ignoring that there was a plea deal. My question is, would the court have accepted such a plea deal that lets them off with so little if the roles had been reversed?

Had any black man hit a ten year old white kid on a bicycle, in a white neighborhood, he'd have been sentenced to prison, or dead from a beating. Now, a driver that hits a kid is a Stormfront hero.

I find the scenario absolutely implausible. In fact i have been a witness to something similar to what you describe and no violence ensued. So you are wrong Peach.

Hey liberals: Is this "justice"? Would you be fine with a mob of whites beating up a black man who then only gets a year or a suspended sentence? Know, you would be shrieking

I really have to agree. If the roles had been reversed, there would be "no justice, no peace" rallies, talks about federal investigations, civil rights violation charges. I can assume the only liberal response would be "but white guys would have been found not guilty" ignoring that there was a plea deal. My question is, would the court have accepted such a plea deal that lets them off with so little if the roles had been reversed?

Had any black man hit a ten year old white kid on a bicycle, in a white neighborhood, he'd have been sentenced to prison, or dead from a beating. Now, a driver that hits a kid is a Stormfront hero.

I find the scenario absolutely implausible. In fact i have been a witness to something similar to what you describe and no violence ensued. So you are wrong Peach.

Blacks generally receive tougher sentences, I will focus on those that beat Utash, their sentences were too easy. How does violence to Utash help the injured child?

Thank you for posting in this thread.

Prior to this, I only suspected you were a complete idiot.

Go kiss your firearm, you will feel better. :lol:

That will not be necessary, I feel great.

Conversely, you are still an idiot, and I don't believe kissing anything is going to help you.

Yep, she is. Maybe this will help her get her liberal s**t together. I doubt it though.

The Steve Utash case: a timeline | News - Home

Go kiss your firearm, you will feel better. :lol:

That will not be necessary, I feel great.

Conversely, you are still an idiot, and I don't believe kissing anything is going to help you.

Yep, she is. Maybe this will help her get her liberal s**t together. I doubt it though.

The Steve Utash case: a timeline | News - Home

Thank you Willow, as I wote the attackers got off too easy, and showed disrespect for the child with their crimes. I also thank you for pointing out my failings as a human being, the time it takes you to do so is appreciated.

Liberals, given the "punishment" that they got, do you think people will be more likely or less likely to aid people they accidentally hit? Will this encourage hit an run if you get probation after knocking someone into coma?

Do you fucking retards ever think of consequences or do you only fucking care about feeling progressively smug? maybe it will be one of you guys the next time. YOu'll probably cheer that the organs can be harvested.

I saw that on American Renaissance yesterday. My heart goes out to Utash's family, who'll not only have to care for him for the rest of his life, but have to deal with being betrayed by the courts.

Utash hit a ten year old on a bycycle, how is the child doing? And "American Renaissance" looks much like Stormfront. Its on Stormfront also, I checked, about David Harris the VICTIM:

'“Panic was going through my mind,” said DeAngela. “He was out of it. I don’t think he knew what was going on. He was in the street laying, crying, holding his feet, and blood was coming from his mouth.”

David suffered gashes to his mouth and a broken foot.

I'm really disappointed in you Peach. You're about the only lib on this board that shows common sense most of the time.

The motorist was zero at fault here, plus he stopped to render aid, and look what he got for his trouble.

I'm sorry about the kid, but he's the one who ran out into the street. The motorist on the other hand was the true victim here, and it's appalling the ones that beat him into a vegetable did not get punished adequately.

Wait a second. Are you suggesting that a black man who accidentally struck a white kid in a typical white neighborhood here in 2014 would have been beaten ?

I don't agree with that broad sweeping claim in the least. Sure, there may be an isolated event somewhere, but you make it sound as if that would be the outcome anywhere.

As a white person, I find your comment very offensive.

Will this encourage hit an run if you get probation after knocking someone into coma?

Do you fucking retards ever think of consequences or do you only fucking care about feeling progressively smug? maybe it will be one of you guys the next time. YOu'll probably cheer that the organs can be harvested.

If you call somebody a retard, it might not be a bad idea to use proper grammar. :lol:

Hey liberals: Is this "justice"? Would you be fine with a mob of whites beating up a black man who then only gets a year or a suspended sentence? Know, you would be shrieking

I think they would take into account that the mob was emotionally distraught a child had been run over.

This is a tragic situation for everyone involved. for the child, for the driver and for the people who let their emotions get the better of them and will now be spending time in prison or have criminal records.

Not that such considerations factor into your feelings of white supremecy being challenged.

Forum List

Back