Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

For Bannon, who built his entire career riding on the coattails of men more powerful than him, this is a fitting fall.

Then I answered, "Not yet."

To WHAT? It's a simple question, snowflake? While members of Obama's administration / his FBI are starting to go to prison for his failed coup attempt snowflakes like you continue to make accusations without any evidence of personal criminal activity. A 'charge' is not evidence or proof of guilt.

MEANWHILE, back to the thread topic, Bannon has been busted for running a scam, has been arrested, and faces jail time...much like Clinesmith.
Which members of Obama's administration went to prison?
Republicans aren’t on a witch hunt, we said Obama sucked we sat back watched the down fall and took over.. trump and his team is being witch hunted, Lynched, terrorized, all because he kicked your ass .. bannon will get the last laugh,, while sipping wine with stone lol
Translation: none.

I've long said Steve Bannon is a racist, xenophobic, bigoted criminal

Steve Bannon is a xenophobe, Steve Bannon is a homophobe, Steve Bannon is an Islamophobe, and Steve Bannon is a religious bigot!

I bet Bannon squeals like a fat pig that he is... after all, he knows quite a bit about the Trump campaign.

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!

Yet anothert dumnbass Trumpette who is too God damn stupid to know that the Clinton Foundation had been investigated and passed.

Investigated by who? And passed what? Gas?

Indicted is a familiar word in today's WH.

“Looking at someone’s finances is often a way to build a case against them,” McQuade explained. “In the case of Steve Bannon, it looks like he was part of a larger scheme to engage in fraud. But one of the first things a defense attorney will do with a client is to say, ‘What do you know? What kind of information do you have that I can offer to the prosecution in exchange for leniency in your sentence here?’ So, there’s a strong incentive for people to provide information.”

FLASHBACK: Trump Criticized Steve Bannon And Brian Kolfage’s Fraudulent Border Wall Scam Back In July
FLASHBACK: Trump Criticized Steve Bannon And Brian Kolfage’s Fraudulent Border Wall Scam Back In July

This is why nobody takes you silly gashes seriously.
I don’t see any evidence of that claim. Was July before or after they started investigating?

Because you don't fucking look you fucking stupid liberal dickhead.

So after problems with it and likely long after they started investigating....

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

Care4all 90 day rule? wut??

Forum List

Back