Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.

Nope, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Donald attracts grifters and criminals including Russian Oligarchs and former Mob bosses.
I think Donnie held a class on 'Grifting & Phony Charities 101' at Trump University!
It was called "The Art of the STEAL 101" !! :D

Last edited:
Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
This will cause a freash look at Hilary..BAWWWHAHA!!!.I love it.

This thread is starting to look like a Trumpublican Circle Jerk of some sort .. Sad

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!
The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud.
BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!..BAWWWWWHAHA........ten million dollar Chelsea wedding............................BAWWWWHAHAHA
Why are you laughing at Bill Barr's and Trump's incompetence??

If you have evidence of Clinton foundation crimes, turn it over to the same folks who just arrested Stevie

EXACTLY ^ Clinton Foundation still has a 4 stars on both CharityNavigator and CharityWatch.
FACTS drive Trumpublicans freaking NUTSO!! :)

I bet Bannon squeals like a fat pig that he is... after all, he knows quite a bit about the Trump campaign.
I doubt it. He knows there's a lot of ink left in Impeached Trump's pardon pen.

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
Dems are really throwing every Hail Mary they can. Charges will never stick, but the NY DA has to do everything he can to influence the election.

NEW YORK —

Dems are really throwing every Hail Mary they can. Charges will never stick, but the NY DA has to do everything he can to influence the election.
It wont work President Trump will be reelected but he wont win the state of New York. :smoke:

Guilty until proven innocent. Wait...what?

Well you're right but using non profits to funnel monies to shell companies and submit fake invoices to pay yourself sort of says it all.
Maybe in your world, but, what role did Bannon play that was illegal? Or, was he part of this in name only? You just don't know, and either do I.
I enjoyed reading the indictment.

Bannon directed the scheme and negotiated the “salary” for Kolfage. They have the text messages and wire transfers. I don’t see how they’re going to sneak out of this one.

Sloppy Steve won't twist and shout his way out of this one. I think he and Crooked Paul would be AWESOME cellies!

It seems like everyone who got trump elected is a criminal. Shocking that the country is in ruin...
Right?

• Bannon
  • Cohen
  • Flynn
  • Gates
  • Manafort
  • Nader
  • Papadopoulos
  • Stone

And he projects that it's Obama's administration that was the most corrupt of all time. :lmao:

NEW YORK —

It wont work President Trump will be reelected but he wont win New York. :smoke:

I guess the republican AG must be on that since she's been investigating for a few months. Hell, she probably turned over evidence to NY.

Guilty until proven innocent. Wait...what?

Well you're right but using non profits to funnel monies to shell companies and submit fake invoices to pay yourself sort of says it all.
Maybe in your world, but, what role did Bannon play that was illegal? Or, was he part of this in name only? You just don't know, and either do I.
I enjoyed reading the indictment.

Bannon directed the scheme and negotiated the “salary” for Kolfage. They have the text messages and wire transfers. I don’t see how they’re going to sneak out of this one.
Probably won't and they shouldn't.

i saw Bannon give a speech once. the audience was forgettable. Bannon was unforgettable

brimming with vigor in a military field jacket, he made an impassioned speech about how Trump should win in 2016, and that he has "a special place in the vanguard of a new populist conservatism"

Lock ALL the fuckers up!!

trump-jail.jpg

1*aOcAHeId2pt9T7IiqdUO0g.jpeg

Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
This will cause a freash look at Hilary..BAWWWHAHA!!!.I love it.

This thread is starting to look like a Trumpublican Circle Jerk of some sort .. Sad
If I listened to you, I would have ended up slaving for a boss my whole life and living a miserable existence. Would you listen to you to end up wasting your life???

Forum List

Back