Steven Schmidt - Palin was "Manifestly Ill Prepared" To Be President

Yep, she thought we would be impressed by eye winks and cutesy catch phrases. We were not because substance matters, not appearances. She can wrap herself in the American flag all she wants but if she can't answer basic campaign questions without stumbling, then we'll call her what she is - an attention whore.

You're kidding right? Dude, you elected someone who is totally unqualified for the job of President on the vaguest campaign slogan EVER..."HOPE & CHANGE". Substance matters to you? Really? I take it you learned from your first mistake and didn't vote for an Obama second term? Oh, you voted for him again? I guess appearance is ALL that matters to you because there is no "substance" to the Obama Administration. You voted for a man who has done nothing exceptional in his entire adult life...not once but twice...based on a "narrative" that you were sold by Obama's handlers.

lol, don't you love how they act like they are more intelligent..they voted for what you said, a man with NO EXPERINCE in anything, not even a one term in congress...yet they talk about Palin who was a mayor of a city, then Governor of a state...they are the suckers

By their own posting, USMB has totally destroyed the myth of Liberal Intellecutalism

yep, can't find a Democrat to dump on...oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just Republican/conservative WOMEN..from that party who is for the woman

isn't that a JOKE?

isn't that a JOKE?

The joke is that you think we attack them because they're women. We attack them because they're gullible idiots. Nice try, though.

This is the kind of idiocy you people are defending:

Michele Bachmann says ?rejoice? we're facing ?God's end times? - National Democrat | Examiner.com

Do you want an idiot like this representing you?

57 states
Asthma breathalyzer
Bank ATM are destroying the economy
Unemployment stimulates the economy
The supreme Court never overturned a democratically passed law

corpseman
I will put the healthcare debate on C-Span
I want to redistribute the wealth
put air in your tires to save the environment
raising the debt ceiling does not raise the debt

isn't that a JOKE?

The joke is that you think we attack them because they're women. We attack them because they're gullible idiots. Nice try, though.

Her opinion was valid from a "Fundamental Christian" perspective. Knowledgeable people know she's a FC. Do you not believe in freedom of religion?:cuckoo:

isn't that a JOKE?

the only gullible idiots are you on the left who will post ANYTHING as long as it fits WHAT you want it too...

no thinking required on your all's part that's for sure

any dumb will do for you all

especially taking the side of a MAN who helped lose the Republicans Presidential campaign

that doesn't scream, we are for WOMEN

Last edited:
This is the kind of idiocy you people are defending:

Michele Bachmann says ?rejoice? we're facing ?God's end times? - National Democrat | Examiner.com

Do you want an idiot like this representing you?

57 states
Asthma breathalyzer
Bank ATM are destroying the economy
Unemployment stimulates the economy
The supreme Court never overturned a democratically passed law

corpseman
I will put the healthcare debate on C-Span
I want to redistribute the wealth
put air in your tires to save the environment
raising the debt ceiling does not raise the debt

No way!

lol

isn't that a JOKE?

Her opinion was valid from a "Fundamental Christian" perspective. Knowledgeable people know she's a FC. Do you not believe in freedom of religion?:cuckoo:

She has the freedom to be a gullible buffoon and exercises that freedom on a regular basis.

Dear diary, as a liberal activist freedom fighter I really put those republican terrorists on their heels today! I was part of a conversation that involved the nuclear destruction of the GOP when Steven Schmidt said that Sarah Palin was a bad choice as McCain's running mate. Burn! I doubt the GOP will survive this revelation. It's really amazing how stupid the right wing is. All they want to do is defend the indefensible. They just make the same mistakes over and over. How can they waste their time with such stupid crap? Well, I have to go and try to sign up for Obamacare again. They say the eleventh time is a charm!

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2cXwFV98.

Steven Schmidt, Senior McCain/Palin Campaign Advisor who selected 1/2 Term Wonder Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin, admits that Palin was "Manifestly Ill-Prepared" to assume to Office of Vice President, much less President.

The above clip is from the Morning Joe Program and was aired after the HBO Movie "Game Change".

Nicole Wallace, former Senior Campaign Aide to the FAILED McCain/Palin '08 debacle confided to Mr. Schmidt that she did not vote in the '08 Campaign because of the selection of Palin, which Ms. Wallace eventually came a see a mistake.

And this is a news flash?

Forum List

Back