Stevie Wonder: Voting For Trump Is Like Asking Me To Drive

Stevie Wonder?

meh

I prefer Bangles....""Eternal Flame".... above all his.

OK, so he cannot read, but does he listen?
Otherwise, he's just another stupid (incredibly rich) guy following the orders of another (incredibly rich) stupid black guy for no other reason than they are both black. (Nothing racist here!)
If he actually paid attention, he'd piss on Hillary and vote for Johnson...or maybe write in "Bernie".

Consider this: any one of these Hollyweidos would make a better president than Shrillary simply because they have enough business sense to cashier the bucks paid for their appearance at any lame-assed rally offering enough bucks.
KACHINGG! Of course they'll perform, they are being paid top dollar to do so.

Consider this: any one of these Hollyweidos would make a better president than Shrillary simply because they have enough business sense to cashier the bucks paid for their appearance at any lame-assed rally offering enough bucks.

Hollywood people are scum.

Period.

Hollywood people are scum.

Period.
They always remind me of that old punchline about "we know what you are, now we're just negotiating the price".

Stevie Wonder's time has come and gone. He is a black dope addict.

Which should be legalized!!

Vote Hillary, the vote for legal dope and other illicit drugs cuz we gonna need them!

It's either a miserable tyranny sober or high as a kite.

Which do you choose?

Stevie Wonder: Voting For Trump Is Like Asking Me To Drive

Amen, Stevie! You are obviously a great American patriot. Thanks for all the great music.

48e2adb8bee7c87a80192185b07b86b76da9398ad5732632e187eb9cc6679b36.gif
Trump gets KO 'd

Liberals get their opinions from singers, guitar players, dancers, actors, and comedians. And then they wonder why reality never agreed with their beliefs.

Liberals are the dumbest people.

Forum List

Back