Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wanted closed. Sending these right wing fucks to a supermax here is fine with me.
Hucking fascist pigs like you out of helicopters is fine with me.

CantwellCopter.jpg

Fakey: you persist in missing the point. I don’t need anybody’s grant of authority to protect our Republic.

But in a larger sense, you miss the point anyway. Because even if we assumed that someone had to have authority, that’s not the question. The question, as it pertains to criminal charges, is whether their INTENT was to interfere with gubmint or it was to prevent the theft of our Republic’s Executive Branch.

INTENT is an element. You know. Part of the shit the Government now needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
Self delusion is not a defense.

And there we have it, folks. That threat of violence we see come from right wing thugs. Of course, they would never dare do anything themselves......just cheerlead right wing death squads.
Notice all we see is threats. The Left brings it full bore with arson, looting, and murder. Sorry the right wing let you down.

You utilize the same tired trite meme-like put downs as a few of your retarded liberal comrades. Are you also a sock?
I call you, 'Zippy' and you pull a Peewee, I know you are but what am I, retort, calling me 'pinhead'. It's like you need others to do your thinking. So what's wrong with me pointing that out?

I also get a laugh at a sock asking me if I'm a sock.

Self delusion is not a defense.
Actually, Fakey: that is an overstatement. In the real world, there are instances where a mistake of fact can help negate an element of an alleged crime. Of course, there are also instances where a mistake of fact won’t help a defendant at all.

In this instance, assuming that their beliefs were mistaken, those mistaken beliefs might well serve to address the question of their intent. You see it (apparently) as open and shut. Maybe. But then again, maybe not.

So it is. 21 stories down their page and past such headlines as, "Salmonella outbreak tied to pet bearded dragons, CDC says"

Still a surprise it's there at all.
Where should it be? The top story? We basically have no info right now. Just that there was an indictment approved. Other than this guy Rhodes we don't even know who's being indicted. The rest of the CNN story is just rehashed Jan 6 B roll that we have all seen or heard before. I dont think anyone has even been arrested because of the indictment yet unless they are all already in custody.

I call you, 'Zippy' and you pull a Peewee, I know you are but what am I, retort, calling me 'pinhead'. It's like you need others to do your thinking. So what's wrong with me pointing that out?

I also get a laugh at a sock asking me if I'm a sock.
I’m not a sock. I had a different username. In fact, I had two prior usernames. But unlike some people (Fakey comes to mind), I am not required to come back using a fake I.D. I made quite sure that the mods knew who I used to be. And I can’t post, now, using any other name to generate a conversation with myself under any other username.

I get a kick out of your obvious non denial.

Where should it be? The top story? We basically have no info right now. Just that there was an indictment approved. Other than this guy Rhodes we don't even know who's being indicted. The rest of the CNN story is just rehashed Jan 6 B roll that we have all seen or heard before.
It's a pretty big story. CNN is no different than Fox other than their on opposite sides of the same coin. But I've seen plenty of times a big story comes out in favor of the left and CNN puts it at the top of their home page while Fox leaves it off their home page. And plenty of times a big story comes out in favor of the right and it's CNN leaving it off their home page while Fox puts it at the top of theirs.

So yeah, I was surprised to see Fox put it on their home page at all.

I’m not a sock. I had a different username. In fact, I had two prior usernames. But unlike some people (Fakey comes to mind), I am not required to come back using a fake I.D. I made quite sure that the mods knew who I used to be. And I can’t post, now, using any other name to generate a conversation with myself under any other username.

I get a kick out of your obvious non denial.
LOL

Sure, Liability, ilarMeilyr, BackAgain.

Actually, Fakey: that is an overstatement. In the real world, there are instances where a mistake of fact can help negate an element of an alleged crime. Of course, there are also instances where a mistake of fact won’t help a defendant at all.

In this instance, assuming that their beliefs were mistaken, those mistaken beliefs might well serve to address the question of their intent. You see it (apparently) as open and shut. Maybe. But then again, maybe not.
You missed the part that said self delusion is not a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back