Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call you, 'Zippy' and you pull a Peewee, I know you are but what am I, retort, calling me 'pinhead'. It's like you need others to do your thinking. So what's wrong with me pointing that out?

I also get a laugh at a sock asking me if I'm a sock.
I knew I called you Fauny for a reason. You truly are a phony. But you do tip your hand in your overeager zeal to try to give me a zinger.

I knew I called you Fauny for a reason. You truly are a phony. But you do tip your hand in your overeager zeal to try to give me a zinger.
Apparently, I give you your best zingers. That's why you use them back at me. Idn't that right, Zippy?

It's a pretty big story. CNN is no different than Fox other than their on opposite sides of the same coin. But I've seen plenty of times a big story comes out in favor of the left and CNN puts it at the top of their home page while Fox leaves it off their home page. And plenty of times a big story comes out in favor of the right and it's CNN leaving it off their home page while Fox puts it at the top of theirs.

So yeah, I was surprised to see Fox put it on their home page at all.
I guess. Sorry if I don't think the indictment of this guy who is the leader of some fringe militia group that might have 1000 members and 10 other people to be named at a later date is all that big of a story. We give these people far more run than we should.

LOL

Sure, Liability, ilarMeilyr, BackAgain.
Exactly. And because I flat out told the mods who I used to be, upon re-registering. they were able to make sure that I have no ability to use the former usernames as socks. Even a mental Pygmy like you should be able to see that I haven’t posted as Liability in years. Nor as Ilar.

Exactly. And because I flat out told the mods who I used to be, upon re-registering. they were able to make sure that I have no ability to use the former usernames as socks. Even a mental Pygmy like you should be able to see that I haven’t posted as Liability in years. Nor as Ilar.
How'd Romney do in 2012? And your promise (bet) to leave forever with no retreads if he lost?
1642115296386.png

I'm sure for a while there, he had the ability to do so con-sidering he was a mod.....
No doubt. It was assumed from my first day here that someone would. These are some sick fucks. The type with the old rapist vans covered in Trumpery and a bomb making workshop.

I’m not a sock. I had a different username. In fact, I had two prior usernames. But unlike some people (Fakey comes to mind), I am not required to come back using a fake I.D. I made quite sure that the mods knew who I used to be. And I can’t post, now, using any other name to generate a conversation with myself under any other username.

I get a kick out of your obvious non denial.
Someone who bet they would leave the board forever with no socks (retreads) if Romney lost in 2012. His word is worth nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back