Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seditious conspiracy is the charge. you know that.
That’s not what you said before. Further, how many does that charge apply to? Stop hurling what lies between your ears on me and ask those questions of The Law. Be a real American.

I'll wait to see what they are eventually convicted of.
Molly Hemingway said sedition is a very hard charge to prove. Beyond that, 'Commander Tom' said tonight he was never in the Capitol Building or gave directions to breech it. However, where's Ray Epps? If anyone one was inciting, it was he.

Molly Hemingway said sedition is a very hard charge to prove. Beyond that, 'Commander Tom' said tonight he was never in the Capitol Building or gave directions to breech it. However, where's Ray Epps? If anyone one was inciting, it was he.

BINGO

You are such a petty little mincer.

You know the answers. The only questions now are: will you answer them at all and will you have the nerve to be honest?
Stop acting like a CRACKHEAD.

You only asked ONE question, but you asked it "a thousand times".

You got your answer to the (1) or (2) question with my answer of "1".

Stop acting like a CRACKHEAD.

You only asked ONE question, but you asked it "a thousand times".

You got your answer to the (1) or (2) question with my answer of "1".
Your tendency to flee when getting pinned down is noted — again. Your cowardice is fully expected at this point.

Because you answered the 1st half, the second half inevitably follows. You can’t really avoid it. Your answer as to 1 and 2 is clear enough. And your answer exposes you for what you are. Quite disgraceful.

Your tendency to flee when getting pinned down is noted — again. Your cowardice is fully expected at this point.
Hey CRACKHEAD, maybe you didn't notice I already answered the question.
Cool. Finally an answer. That means that you fully condemn the oath keepers but don’t
agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism.

Well you got that right that I answered the question, but your conclusion was wrong.

Do you (1) condemn the Oath Keepers entirely OR do you (2) agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism? - BackAgain

Read the question again, and you will note, there can be only ONE answer to
a question of "A or B"

Because you answered the 1st half, the second half inevitably follows. You can’t really avoid it. Your answer as to 1 and 2 is clear enough. And your answer exposes you for what you are. Quite disgraceful.

Do you (1) condemn the Oath Keepers entirely OR do you (2) agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism? - BackAgain

CRACKHEAD, you said "or", not "and"

The Trump minions on this site have nothing to worry about.
Sedition charges have come down on many 1/6/2020 participants.
The Trump fools on this site are light weight wannabes. They have nothing to worry about.
But the hard core Trump seditionists, watch out.

The Trump minions on this site have nothing to worry about.
Sedition charges have come down on many 1/6/2020 participants.
The Trump fools on this site are light weight wannabes. They have nothing to worry about.
But the hard core Trump seditionists, watch out.

Still no insurrection charges for the insurrection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back