Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to see a Trump minion go look in the nearest mirror. The minions are sad little dumbasses like you who can't move on from Trump lets do a little Trump thread comparsion to see who the obsessed minion is. Since Trump left office in 2021 I have stared zero threads about him where as you seem to average three to six per week even if that number is inflated it's still more than zero I will now let you and your Trump obsession have some alone time.
Wow, Blackhawk no Trump threads? You are amazing. You fricking loser!

Its not really a witch hunt, its a preemptive strike, DOJ/FBI plan on launching terror attacks against Americans in coming days, objective is to seize total control of the election process well prior to the midterm, they are gonna be launching terror attacks against Americans and you are looking at their scapegoats. Terror attacks mean violent responses, and "martial law" or perhaps Biden/Klain ordering initiation of the "Insurrection Act," which is essentially the same thing.

You folks really need to listen to the shit Biden, and the fascists have been spewing, its vile, hate filled, and violent political rhetoric, they are desperate because they know the end of their days is upon them, they have sold out the nation to communist China and the tech billionaires of silicon valley, who have promised the fascist democrats they can have the corpse of the USA to lord it over along with all they can steal from it before they kill it! All Americans need to be armed and cultivate the mentality to use those arms.

DOJ/FBI are no longer legitimate, they are totally corrupted at all levels, they must be considered in exactly the same terms as we did the KGB, and East German Stasi, their interests are not Americas or Americans interests, they work exclusively for the tech oligarchs, and the democratic fascists, they are moving against America at this very moment! They are gonna launch terror attacks, and lay blame for them upon conservative Americans, and then move in violence against all of conservative America.

These are the bastards who loosed the pandemic, you are on the receiving end of "The Great Reset," you are not voting your way out of it... ;)

Wonder if they will indict the guy who talked to Biden on the Phone and said "Lets Go Brandon".
If they could find him they would...these democrats and the far left people that run the country and its institutions have lost their minds...maybe Trump's election did it to them but I know they will ruin the country if they are not confronted and beaten at the ballot box....

The Trump minions on this site have nothing to worry about.
Sedition charges have come down on many 1/6/2020 participants.
The Trump fools on this site are light weight wannabes. They have nothing to worry about.
But the hard core Trump seditionists, watch out.

Interesting pretzel move there. Because if these guys were plotting WAAY before Jan 6th, and they were recorded (or in deposition) said that they discussed the fact "that Trump is doing nothing but TALKING" -- WHICH THEY HAVE DONE -- then finding these guys really kinda lets Trump off the hook for whipping up a riot.

You're like a bird hunter that's faced with 2 meaty ducks or one giant goose. And in the heat of the moment -- you lose your shot at ALL of them.

These guys didn't DO anything BUT plot. I suppose you could make a sedition case. But I'll wait and see how many of their group are actually FBI/FedMarshall undercover provocateurs.

YOU ONLY WISH YOU HAD THE BALLS TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE LIKE THE SEDITIONISTS.

Dont you have a Presidency in a ditch that you could SAVE or something? This is SOOOO 2016 of you. Your party is about to RACE over the cliff like TDS infected lemmings and YOU'RE not raising a finger to save them. Cant believe how long lasting TDS actually is.. You see ANY REAL THREADS by the Con side STILL promoting Trump?

CartoonTrumpDemocratsDonkey.jpg

Interesting pretzel move there. Because if these guys were plotting WAAY before Jan 6th, and they were recorded (or in deposition) said that they discussed the fact "that Trump is doing nothing but TALKING" -- WHICH THEY HAVE DONE -- then finding these guys really kinda lets Trump off the hook for whipping up a riot.

You're like a bird hunter that's faced with 2 meaty ducks or one giant goose. And in the heat of the moment -- you lose your shot at ALL of them.

These guys didn't DO anything BUT plot. I suppose you could make a sedition case. But I'll wait and see how many of their group are actually FBI/FedMarshall undercover provocateurs.
Ray Epps.

^^^ This. The FBI keeps many of these weekend camping clubs alive via CI payments to many of the 'leaders'. The Democrats fund theirs openly and directly with internet links, Harvard teaching jobs, speaking fees, Federal grants, and provides them with cash to hire street thugs directly from Craig's List to start riots and attack opposition rallies.

^^^ This. The FBI keeps many of these weekend camping clubs alive via CI payments to many of the 'leaders'. The Democrats fund theirs openly and directly with internet links, Harvard teaching jobs, speaking fees, Federal grants, and provides them with cash to hire street thugs directly from Craig's List to start riots and attack opposition rallies.

The Babylon Bee was on this months ago. Video below is hysterical, but only because the truth hurts some times.

If it even looks like they might be convicted they'll plea down to lesser charges. Not so glorious for you.
Are you kidding? DOJ wouldn't have brought seditious conspiracy unless they could make it stick. And they need a sedition conviction to catch bigger fish. They would no longer have to prove there was an insurrection, just who helped in any part of it.

Are you kidding? DOJ wouldn't have brought seditious conspiracy unless they could make it stick. And they need a sedition conviction to catch bigger fish. They would no longer have to prove there was an insurrection, just who helped in any part of it.
Sure they would. I guess we'll see.

If they wanted them on lesser charges, they could have done that 6 months ago.
You don't read war and peace unless you're going to do a book report on it.
What they want and what they get are not the same thing. You presume there is full cooperation and these guys are willing to accept anything thrown at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back