Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trump minions on this site have nothing to worry about.
Sedition charges have come down on many 1/6/2020 participants.
The Trump fools on this site are light weight wannabes. They have nothing to worry about.
But the hard core Trump seditionists, watch out.

Democrats still suck. Biden is STILL a senile old bastard. And Jan 6 was a goddam RIOT. A lot less severe than the 574 BLM and Antifa Riots of 2020.

Still no insurrection charges for the insurrection?
1642134672799.png

The Trump fools on this site are light weight wannabes. They have nothing to worry about.

All 10 of them apparently.

However, she did assist in funding the finances to bail out those arrested in the arson and looting of Blue Plantation cities.
Meanwhile, you and others have avoided the true insurrection that occurred when Antifa and BLM attacked the White House and St. John's Episcopal Church was fire-bombed.
"Numerous Secret Service agents were injured, fires set by rioters blazed near the White House and authorities were searching for car bombs late Sunday as protests over the death of George Floyd continued to roil the capital just two days after President Trump had to be taken to a bunker for his safety".
AP20153120540071.jpg

Police stand near a overturned vehicle and a fire as demonstrators protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. Floyd died after being restrained by Minneapolis police officers. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

AP20153101232092.jpg

Police stage in Lafayette Park as demonstrators gather to protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

AP20153106214439.jpg

Police form a line on H Street as demonstrators gather to protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

The Left had no problem with an attack on Washington and the White House. No calls or accusations of treason and insurrection. The only problem they had is when the troops and law enforcement pushed back.

Biden's DOJ has declared war against American patriots.

---The Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”---

---Stewart Rhodes explained the role of the Oath Keepers in providing security at the Ellipse and at associated rallies on January 5th in the nation’s capital. Since last year several Oathkeepers have been arrested following the January 6 attacks.---

Having studied Trumpism for a while now, I think I know exactly what’s going to happen here. Either these guys are going to be convicted of sedition or they won’t.

1) If they aren’t convicted of sedition, Trumpsters will celebrate and act like these guys are completely exonerated.

2) If these guys are convicted of sedition, Trumpsters will throw crybaby hissy fits and whine fraud or that the system is rigged against them.

Having studied Trumpism for a while now, I think I know exactly what’s going to happen here. Either these guys are going to be convicted of sedition or they won’t.

1) If they aren’t convicted of sedition, Trumpsters will celebrate and act like these guys are completely exonerated.

2) If these guys are convicted of sedition, Trumpsters will throw crybaby hissy fits and whine fraud or that the system is rigged against them.
Byron York has an excellent article on this in his daily email. These people, from what he says, are pretty screwed up.

Some day your side will run out of diversions from their own skulduggery.
But I would personally repent before that day if I were you.

Rhodes is a former U.S. Army paratrooper, a Yale Law School graduate and a former staffer for Republican U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The civil rights organization lists Rhodes as a known extremist.

You love the obsession. That is why you are a Trump minion. If you were not a Trump minion, no one would pay attention to you.
You want to see a Trump minion go look in the nearest mirror. The minions are sad little dumbasses like you who can't move on from Trump lets do a little Trump thread comparsion to see who the obsessed minion is. Since Trump left office in 2021 I have stared zero threads about him where as you seem to average three to six per week even if that number is inflated it's still more than zero I will now let you and your Trump obsession have some alone time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back