Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipe down, little angry zealot.

The DOJ is corrupt. A hollow shell of its former self.

The government has immeasurable power against the individual, it can do anything it wants to the individual. Including making up these charges and scaring a grand jury into issuing an indictment. It can happen, it has happened.
As expected. You only believe in the rule of law if it goes your way. But keep rolling out the excuses it just makes you look even more pathetic than you already are.

Please put down the crack pipe. I never asked you anything about the oath keepers.

For that, I call you a LIAR.

BTW: I did a search to make sure any time I used the term "oath keeper" it wasn't in the form of a question to anybody.
Holy shit. You will truly go to any length to avoid answering the simple question. You remain a liar and a pussy.

They are mentioned in the indictment dumbass.

Oh man, we got a live one here.
My point being, dumbass, is that is not necessary to make the charge. But hey if the DOJ has info regarding weapons and the like, even better. Face it, you can try to defend these traitors all you like but the fact is they are doing some serious time. Play time for them is over with.

There is no ignorance because there is no provable intent.
Intent is proven by the "reasonable person" standard. They don't have to hook the accused up to a lie detector to determine if he had intent. (BTW lie detectors are inadmissible)

The law does not have to prove, what isn't proveable (what was in a persons mind) only prove what a "reasonable person" would have on his mind.

As expected. You only believe in the rule of law if it goes your way. But keep rolling out the excuses it just makes you look even more pathetic than you already are.

No. I don't believe in the law as you seem to think it should be carried out. These are people who disagree with you politically, the process be damned. You aren't interested in any measure of justice, just a manner of personal destruction against your ideological opponents.

LOCK EM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

See, that's the thing. You are too easy to read. Now be gone.

Last edited:
Intent is proven by the "reasonable person" standard.

Any reasonable person can say "our next Lexington is coming" or "it's time to take action NOW!"

PACs, lobbyists, and politicians on both sides of the aisle alike have all used such language, that doesn't mean they have any intent to overthrow the government.

"reasonable person" gone, "mens rea" gone.

We call it free speech. It's clear people have forgotten that.

Kamala Harris did not directly bail anybody out.
As far as cherry picking who is on the commission, if you think someone as fucking stupid as MTG or Boebert belongs anywhere near making any type of decision that affects our country, you're dumber than I thought.

But as usual you cant stay on topic you have to deflect and talk about some other shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

However, she did assist in funding the finances to bail out those arrested in the arson and looting of Blue Plantation cities.
Meanwhile, you and others have avoided the true insurrection that occurred when Antifa and BLM attacked the White House and St. John's Episcopal Church was fire-bombed.
"Numerous Secret Service agents were injured, fires set by rioters blazed near the White House and authorities were searching for car bombs late Sunday as protests over the death of George Floyd continued to roil the capital just two days after President Trump had to be taken to a bunker for his safety".
AP20153120540071.jpg

Police stand near a overturned vehicle and a fire as demonstrators protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. Floyd died after being restrained by Minneapolis police officers. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

AP20153101232092.jpg

Police stage in Lafayette Park as demonstrators gather to protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

AP20153106214439.jpg

Police form a line on H Street as demonstrators gather to protest the death of George Floyd, Sunday, May 31, 2020,
near the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

That's not the question you posed.

Do you (1) condemn the Oath Keepers entirely OR do you (2) agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism? - BackAgain

My answer was (1) I condemn the Oath Keepes entirely.
Cool. Finally an answer. That means that you fully condemn the oath keepers but don’t agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism.

One point for finally Finding the gumption to answer. The balance of your reply reveals you for what you are. And it ain’t pretty.

I am ashamed of you. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

That said, I’ll reiterate my position and expand upon it. I condemn the Oath Keepers to the extent that they engaged in violence. However, to the extent that they oppose fascism, I happen to agree with them.

Now I’ll take it one step further. To the extent that they take their oaths seriously and express a determination not to comply with unlawful orders that violate the Constitution, I commend them for fidelity to that higher oath.

"According to previous court filings submitted by the Justice Department in other cases, Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting, "We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection, or you can call it a war or fight."" - CNN

You guys better tell him it wasn't an insurrection! :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't read the indictment?

I did.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds;

"According to previous court filings submitted by the Justice Department in other cases, Rhodes said at a November 2020 online meeting, "We're going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don't guys, you're going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody -- you can call it an insurrection, or you can call it a war or fight.""

You guys better tell him it wasn't an insurrection! :auiqs.jpg:

Curious, how many righties on this board have said the same thing, to no avail from you or the Feds?

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds;

You're repeating to me things I already read, and know. This is merely an accusation that needs to be proven. Indictments do not impart guilt or innocence.

What's your point?

Holy shit. You will truly go to any length to avoid answering the simple question. You remain a liar and a pussy.

As I told you. PLEASE PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE. I answered the question you asked.
Now you want me to answer a different question.

Do you (1) condemn the Oath Keepers entirely OR do you (2) agree with them with regard to their hatred of fascism? - BackAgain

My answer was (1) I condemn the Oath Keepers entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back