Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Construct a coherent sentence and I'll respond. Until then, back to your English classes in Moscow.
Lol you can’t respond with anything that makes sense. you want American men and women in jail for protesting lol why because your feelings are hurt?

That’s because the capital police let Democrats into the capital without a resistance.. on January 6 capital police decided to attack Trump supporters. And they lost I think one guy got killed. This is the result of not treating people equally
LOL

They let Democrats in to the Kavanaugh hearing without resistance because it was open to the public.

You know they were originally chosen to be on that committee and they were refused, Also the great Jim Banks.. why not allow Republicans to ask questions?
Again, there are Republicans on the committee and those Republicans are asking questions.

LOL

They let Democrats in to the Kavanaugh hearing without resistance because it was open to the public.
That’s funny I was there in 2017 and you had to wait in line.. and you couldn’t sit in a senators office lol

That’s funny I was there in 2017 and you had to wait in line.. and you couldn’t sit in a senators office lol
If you were actually there, you would have seen the protesters in line...

Each day, members of the public arrived by 7 a.m. to queue up for hearing tickets. They then waited in line for 20 to 30 minutes within the hearing room. One after another, activists stood to protest Kavanaugh’s positions on healthcare, abortion, gun rights or the proceeding itself, interrupting lines of questioning and irritating some Republican committee members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back