Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

Are you insane? 'Fair and balanced' has been Fox's slogan for how many years?

Are you stupid? 'Fair and balanced' - Fox News. 'No Spin Zone' - The O'Reilly Factor. Idiot.

You don't know what the word spin means, apparently. Have you ever considered a different hobby, perhaps one that doesn't require a vocabulary?

Actually, she has it right. Spin is very different from unbalanced and unfair. Spin is changing the wording to make it conform to your point, unfair or unbalanced would be completely ignoring or avoiding opposing views. So, it seems you need to learn what the word spin means. I by no means agree with Fox news BTW .... I hate newscasts of all sorts.

Are you stupid? 'Fair and balanced' - Fox News. 'No Spin Zone' - The O'Reilly Factor. Idiot.

You don't know what the word spin means, apparently. Have you ever considered a different hobby, perhaps one that doesn't require a vocabulary?

Actually, she has it right. Spin is very different from unbalanced and unfair. Spin is changing the wording to make it conform to your point, unfair or unbalanced would be completely ignoring or avoiding opposing views. So, it seems you need to learn what the word spin means. I by no means agree with Fox news BTW .... I hate newscasts of all sorts.

Spin is designed to change a fair and balanced comment on or assessment of an event into an unfair (for one side) and unbalanced one. So no, she is not right.

Spin is designed to change a fair and balanced comment on or assessment of an event into an unfair (for one side) and unbalanced one. So no, she is not right.

:doubt: Shit, please say that you actually read my whole post and not just the first 5 words. ... please.

Word is that Hannity owned up to the discrepancy and corrected the record on his show tonight.

Anyone heard any of any of the demagogues over at GLBTNBC acknowledging and correcting their misrepresentations?

No, Hannity faked an apology in which he made the laughably implausible claim that the use of the wrong shot was 'inadvertent'.
So correcting the record is now "faking an apology".

Thanks for living down to stereotype.

Word is that Hannity owned up to the discrepancy and corrected the record on his show tonight.

Anyone heard any of any of the demagogues over at GLBTNBC acknowledging and correcting their misrepresentations?

No, Hannity faked an apology in which he made the laughably implausible claim that the use of the wrong shot was 'inadvertent'.

How could that have been 'inadvertent'? Serious question.

Obviously, the two videos were placed in the same drawer, and they must have somehow combined themselves, kind of like two organisms sharing DNA. How could Fox possibly be held accountable for that? It's a lot like the R changing itself to a D in the picture of Mark Sanford. Videos just edit themselves like that, you know.

Stuff like that is done in production, not by the host himself.

Like I said somewhere else, if Hannity did all the research and producing for his Fox show, it would be as boring and repetitive as his radio program....Not that his teevee show isn't a yawner, but it would be even worse.

In the case of Olberdouche's staff, they know that nobody is going to call them on their bullshit (like the looping and speeding up of Limpbag's video during the Michael Fox flap), so they just keep shoveling it.

Always makes me smile when other media use the 'spin' label - Fox doesn't claim 'no spin' - that is just O'Reilly. But the media and accuracy are not often compatible with each other.

Are you insane? 'Fair and balanced' has been Fox's slogan for how many years?

Isnt that what he said?

Because all the inadvertent mistakes always...ALWAYS are in favor of fox.

How many times did they INADVERTANTLY call someone a Dem when a republican got caught doing something?'

Immediately, the pro fox people call them "mistakes".

IDIOTS.

Production at fox! For Hannity! Do you listen to yourself? Fox (for Hannity) has a production team that does this type crap all the time and you guys defend them.

Seriously. Fox viewers are either dumb sheeple or just too lazy to fact check.

Do you honestly think Hannit will get HIS production team fired because they were following the rules at fox..?

Hmmmm.

Last edited:
I'm not Pro Fakes News...I'm someone who can accept a correction at face value, when one is due.

BTW....Joe Scarborough corrected the record when that looped and sped up video of Limpbagh was used on his show, did Olberdink do the same?

Nope.

Then the production end is damned sloppy. I don't believe that wasn't done on purpose. And beyond that, I could tell those videos were taken at two different events even before Stewart pointed out the obvious. Do you really believe hannity didn't notice?

As thick as Hannity is, yeah I don't think he knew the difference. Or, like Rather, his bias led him to believe it was so and just went with it.

As for sloppy production, that wasn't the first nor will be the last time it happens....from all sources.

As thick as Hannity is, yeah I don't think he knew the difference. Or, like Rather, his bias led him to believe it was so and just went with it.

As for sloppy production, that wasn't the first nor will be the last time it happens.

I've never worked in that field, but you'd think they would label their tapes, by date if not by event. It makes it hard to believe this wasn't intentional, at least at some point down the line.

I don't even know if it was a tape...Could've been a DVR.

Ever played the song right next to the one on the menu that you intended to play?

In any case, it was caught and the record was set straight.

The amusing thing to me about the whole thing was a comedian making an observation about something needing correcting and getting the job done, while a competing "news" operation goes on a nightly smear campaign directed at the same source, to no effect at all.

As for sloppy production, that wasn't the first nor will be the last time it happens....from all sources.

Serious question...why is it that "sloppy" production that happens at fox only happens to them when it benefits republicans?

There are none..zero...none...nada............sloppy production mistakes made to make the dems look good.

They make "mistakes" by identifying republicans as Dems when a republican screws up. Did you not see those?

People in here said the same thing your saying, it was a mistake. AGAIN.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT TAKE BEFORE EVEN THE BIGGEST FAN OF FOX WILL SAY, YUP, THEY JUST DID THAT ON PURPOSE.

Dude, seriously.

People protesting President Manchild and Princess Pelosi are not all republicans, just like all who despised the last administration were not all democratics.

Your two-dimensional Hegelian model fails.

I don't even know if it was a tape...Could've been a DVR.

Ever played the song right next to the one on the menu that you intended to play?

In any case, it was caught and the record was set straight.

The amusing thing to me about the whole thing was a comedian making an observation about something needing correcting and getting the job done, while a competing "news" operation goes on a nightly smear campaign directed at the same source, to no effect at all.

Honest mistake? LOL

Right after the mark sanford scandal.

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

Mark Foley..

200610041059.jpg

Are you seeing a trend with these "mistakes"....?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back