Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

*owie!*

swat.gif

The guy from the gay bay really laid into you, Dude. You must have touched a nerve when his drug supplier took a day off today. :lol:

F off candy ass. "Dude", the nickname of a gay prostitute, most likely. Make much money selling your ass today "Dude"?

wtf ....

wtf? I'm sick of right wing punks filled with hate. Reason works not, so sometimes I call an asshole and asshole. I know, it's not PC - mea culpa.

I couldn't care less about you being PC or not it's just that that may well have been the lamest flame I've ever seen on the World Wide Web.

The guy from the gay bay really laid into you, Dude. You must have touched a nerve when his drug supplier took a day off today. :lol:

"gay bay"? Funny. The most bizzare living in my home town come from the South and Mid-West. Dumb fucks, like you, are too stupid to understand.

wtf? I'm sick of right wing punks filled with hate. Reason works not, so sometimes I call an asshole and asshole. I know, it's not PC - mea culpa.

I couldn't care less about you being PC or not it's just that that may well have been the lamest flame I've ever seen on the World Wide Web.
"

Really? Well, I withdraw my mea culpa and stand by my tautology (who can refute a tautology?).

"gay bay"? Funny. The most bizzare living in my home town come from the South and Mid-West. Dumb fucks, like you, are too stupid to understand.

Sensitive about gay bay? Drove through the gay bay once, and one of the road crew dudes had short, shorts, and breasts...funniest thing I ever saw. :lol:

Sensitive about gay bay? Drove through the gay bay once, and one of the road crew dudes had short, shorts, and breasts...funniest thing I ever saw. :lol:

I saw him too. He was on vacation from Portland, but was born, raised and molested in Dallas.

Word is that Hannity owned up to the discrepancy and corrected the record on his show tonight.

Anyone heard any of any of the demagogues over at GLBTNBC acknowledging and correcting their misrepresentations?

No, Hannity faked an apology in which he made the laughably implausible claim that the use of the wrong shot was 'inadvertent'.
So correcting the record is now "faking an apology".

Thanks for living down to stereotype.

It all depends on who said it ... and who talks about it now.

How old is that one, and how is that a dem/rep issue?

He works for fox, therefore he is right leaning.

I know its old and I will bring it up on every Vet's day for as long as I can remember it.

He is against the vets for some damn reason....and he works for Fox.

He represents everyting I hate about Fox.

I know its old and I will bring it up on every Vet's day for as long as I can remember it.

as much as you hate hannity for what he does, YOU are the other side of the coin from him

IOW, your hate is what's driving all this, rather than reason.

Thanks for the unexpected candor.

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

I haven't read all replies, but the Daily Show called Fox out for this and Hannity said it wasn an innocent mistake.

Yea, right. :eusa_liar:

But now at least they realize that someone is calling out their bullshit.

Don't listen to them Zona. Just because you are anti Fox, doesn't make you the just liek Fox, only the exact opposite from Fox. You aren't left leaning lies, you are just left leaning.

And if you ask me, there isn't left and right. There is correct and wrong. And the right is wrong.

They want to poo poo whenever Fox gets caught lying and say that we/MSNBC does it too. Really? When? Prove it. Prove it is done on a daily basis like it is done on Fox.

Hell, prove MSNBC is just the left version of Fox. Fox is wrong, MSNBC is right. Yes MSNBC is left leaning, but they aren't wrong/lying like the hosts of Fox shows are.

Forum List

Back