Stick it Dump

Ford Motor Co. will forge ahead with shifting small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Trump, who has warned that companies face consequences for leaving the U.S.
Now what's rump going to do ?? hold a gun to Fords head??

I'm truly amused at how the Democratic Party, the party that for generations has prided itself as the party that fights for the American working class, is now cheering American job losses.
They are not a real political party anymore.

They are, but a foreign political party.
They don't care about foreigners either.

They are nothing but an anti-western terrorist group.

I meant foreign in the sense of not American.

Ford Motor Co. will forge ahead with shifting small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Trump, who has warned that companies face consequences for leaving the U.S.

I'm truly amused at how the Democratic Party, the party that for generations has prided itself as the party that fights for the American working class, is now cheering American job losses.
And I'm lmao at how the republican party that fought against the working class....are now kissing their butts or making believe they are

He'll put huge tariffs on anything imported into this country.

Great no one will be able to buy a Ford car or anything with the tariffs, as the tariffs will just go to the consumer, us.
Lets face it , most of these large corps are leaving for cheaper labor, and are global companies.

They are not a real political party anymore.

They are, but a foreign political party.
They don't care about foreigners either.

They are nothing but an anti-western terrorist group.

I meant foreign in the sense of not American.
I know, that is why I said that Democrats don't represent the best interests of foreigners either.

Their only purpose and goal is to destroy the west, not help the rest of the world.

CEO Mark Fields Says Ford Still Moving Small-Car Output to Mexico Despite Trump Criticism
Car maker’s chief says there would be no job losses with small-car move—“not a Carrier situation”
By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR
Updated Dec. 2, 2016 5:33 p.m. ET

VH get away from me lol

Great no one will be able to buy a Ford car or anything with the tariffs, as the tariffs will just go to the consumer, us.
Lets face it , most of these large corps are leaving for cheaper labor, and are global companies.
If you were a boss would you rather pay 4 an hour or 34 for the same work???

And I'm lmao at how the republican party that fought against the working class....are now kissing their butts or making believe they are
You can't claim to be the patriotic party when you are against the backbone of the country.

You can't claim to be the patriotic party when you are against the backbone of the country.
ford was the backbone of America giving workers enough pay to buy their cars

I'd rather pay 34 dollars to stay in the great USA. You get what you pay for.

CEO Mark Fields Says Ford Still Moving Small-Car Output to Mexico Despite Trump Criticism
Car maker’s chief says there would be no job losses with small-car move—“not a Carrier situation”
By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR

Link?

Oh look it up with the title, lazy ass.

By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR

Link?

Oh look it up with the title, lazy ass.

Says the far left drone that pushes the far left religious agenda at all costs!

And the OP needs to include a link as they are supposed to be quoting someone else's. work!

You and the OP might want to reread the rules for zone 2..

Check around your house and see how many things are manufactured here in the U.S. Americans are totally spoiled by low prices for imported goods. You don't know what you are talking about. The price of a Ford Escape would literally have to treble if manufactured here in the States.

LOL guess you've never been in Juarez

QUOTE="eddiew37, post: 15965130, member: 60377"]
If you were a boss would you rather pay 4 an hour or 34 for the same work???[/QUOTE]

My point was Carrier said it was not the regulations or corp tax, of which most corps pay less than 15% in the US anyway. It was pay, and I do wonder if those workers will have to take a cut in pay and bennies.

Which will make the price of everything skyrocket. Thanks, Herr Drumpf.
Economics 101 genius. Let Ford build their Mexican garbage and they will bankrupt themselves not because of tariffs, but because Americans will demand quality, American build products. Ford can be replaced.

ford was the backbone of America giving workers enough pay to buy their cars
Ford would just be a foolish investment without the workers doing the work the company needs to be done.

Forum List

Back