Stick it Dump

Mark Fields "earns" $16 Million per year......how many Ford workers couldretain their jobs if he were to forgo most of that salary?

Mark Fields "earns" $16 Million per year......how many Ford workers couldretain their jobs if he were to forgo most of that salary?

If he is paid$16mil salary......drop to paltry $6mil/yr salary, that could get you roughly qty. 40 $100K/yr engineers or qty. 80 $50K/yr line techs.

Trump is right. We don't have "fair trade" now. Stupid politicians have been bought off to sign agreements. I'm not sure what the answer is? Level the playing field, let USA compete 1:1???

Ford Motor Co. will forge ahead with shifting small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Trump, who has warned that companies face consequences for leaving the U.S.
Now what's rump going to do ?? hold a gun to Fords head??

I'm truly amused at how the Democratic Party, the party that for generations has prided itself as the party that fights for the American working class, is now cheering American job losses.
And I'm lmao at how the republican party that fought against the working class....are now kissing their butts or making believe they are

Times change.

The Democratic Party was the party of slavery and segregation. They became the party of civil rights. The Democratic Party opposed giving women the right to vote, and this last election nominated a woman. The Democratic Party opposed Gay Marriage and now champions it.

Are the Democrats merely pretending or do they really believe that their current position on the issues is the right one?

Hillary opposed and then supported gay marriage as one example. Was she a liar or did she change her spots?

Times change and opinions evolve. Why should we accept that the Democrats are able to evolve but no one else is?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back