Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Spouting leftist tripe as you hit the bong.

There we go. Legalization is "leftist...." because BIRDBRAIN parrots some liar who says so....

What did LEFTIST Obama do in office????

Just the opposite of what said sub human is parroting....

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts"

So, according to your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN, Obama was "conservative..." because you are a sub human without a clue or a molecule of patriotism to the US.
Talk to me when you sober up, moron.

Indeed, there is not one single DEMOCRAT on Capitol Hill for legalizing - belonging to the party of big government and the lawyer lobby has a "chilling effect" on truth and patriotism...

There are plenty of Republicans, Rand Paul being the most famous.

Legalizing is not liberal. It is conservative and libertarian. But it takes a real human brain to figure that out...

those who use it regularly are Cheeto eating deadbeats

including those who are lactose intolerant??

You are a fucking sub human who has no clue and no patriotism to the US at all.
Patriotism? We did not form the greatest nation on earth by smoking pot and listening to Black Sabbath records backwards, you degenerate! You are emotionally crippled.

Why did he prescribe it? Anxiety disorder? How Fucking pathetic.

So, my doctor is not a "expert" to be parroted, but every TV "documentary" spreading fear and lies is....

Fucking pathetic is the status of your "intelligence..."

Indeed, there is not one single DEMOCRAT on Capitol Hill for legalizing - belonging to the party of big government and the lawyer lobby has a "chilling effect" on truth and patriotism...

There are plenty of Republicans, Rand Paul being the most famous.

Legalizing is not liberal. It is conservative and libertarian. But it takes a real human brain to figure that out...
You are no patriot.

We did not form the greatest nation on earth by smoking pot

Actually, most of the founding fathers did grow weed. George Washington was one...

george washington marijuana - Google Search

In order to understand PATRIOTISM, it helps to understand HISTORY first...

We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies....

Traitor - one who wages war on the US

The DRUG WAR wages war on the US. Supporters ARE TRAITORS, every last one.

First off liberal, fuck off.

Second off liberal, I smoke and I can tell you for CERTAINTY those who use it regularly are Cheeto eating deadbeats. There are few exceptions.

Third off liberal, the mother fucking prices to buy legal pot IS A RIP-OFF....................Teeny tiny 1/8th ounces in a pretty fucking package for $60. A fucking joke.
Some were brain damaged to begin with so tax and regulate. May as well put it back on the commerce roll along with alcohol.

We did not form the greatest nation on earth by smoking pot

Actually, most of the founding fathers did grow weed. George Washington was one...

george washington marijuana - Google Search

In order to understand PATRIOTISM, it helps to understand HISTORY first...

We are $20 trillion in debt. Legalizing weed is a plus $300 billion per year to the US Treasury. You are against that because your beaked birdbrain cannot stop parroting lies....

Traitor - one who wages war on the US

The DRUG WAR wages war on the US. Supporters ARE TRAITORS, every last one.
Oh yeah, I remember those portraits of George Washington wearing dreads and hitting the Presidential bong. LOL!

, I remember those portraits of George Washington wearing dreads and hitting the Presidential bong.

To your beaked birdbrain, everyone who smokes pot is "wearing dreds" and eating Cheetos.

This is because you do not know anyone who does smoke weed. "Your opinion" of weed smokers is 100% based on PARROTING, not observing...

Forum List

Back