Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

ie Pacman catches the punt and returns it for a TD whether he is on marijuana or not...

They admit to hard drug use. Want to try again?

Mick didn't. Keith did, sure, but Mick is the one dancing around at an age when he should be in a wheelchair.

How is that evidence that pot impairs over time??

It isn't

but your sub human birdbrain cannot admit that....

Besides which, who's to tell Mick & Keith that they need to go to the dentist?

Jesus Christ, it is bad enough that we have a herd of idiots in this country, notwithstanding all of the education opportunities afforded. Now we are going to let those same idiots legally get stoned. This is the stupidest thing since drive-thru liquor stores.

When one of the sub human marijuana propaganda parrots is as healthy as Mick at Mick's age, then I'll pay attention....

Only fascists would be ok with banning a flower

Actually, it is best described as the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX which is thwarting legal weed. Everyone who makes money off weed prohibition is against legalizing it

1. lawyers
2. prison guard union bosses
3. cop union bosses
4. sub human morons who attend "christian" churches run by JDAAC preachers (Jew disguised as a Christian) who only care about enriching and empowering fellow Jew attorneys.
Wow. That is a pretty fucked up way of looking at things. Are you sure you would not be happier living in the wilderness of Canada?

Are you sure you would not be happier living in the wilderness of Canada?

Only after you and those like you are placed on top of the next steel framed skyscraper to be demo-ed by thermite... as the demo starts.

I thought pot is supposed to mellow you out. The pro-pot assholes are angry as hell. There is more hostility here than when a local Klan group decided to attend an NBA game in full Klan garb.

There is a long term study that has already proven that

... rod has a beaked birdbrain and will parrot and parrot and parrot no matter how many times that parroting is completely refuted....
I watched an hour long documentary on it where the doctors showed the actual films of several patients that had volunteered for one thirty year study on the matter. It is very informative if your into that sort of thing. There are several of on youtube. Plus I already explained what I think on a personal basis from personal observation over the years also here > Wikileaks Alcohol industry bribed congress to denounce cannabis

Why are you so fucking angry?

My country is $20 trillion dollars in debt, and one of the easiest and most productive ways of reducing that debt keeps being opposed by dishonest, treasonous sub human parrots like you who do not care about my country at all...

Jesus Christ, it is bad enough that we have a herd of idiots in this country, notwithstanding all of the education opportunities afforded. Now we are going to let those same idiots legally get stoned. This is the stupidest thing since drive-thru liquor stores.
Yes but prohibition does not work.

Spouting leftist tripe as you hit the bong.

There we go. Legalization is "leftist...." because BIRDBRAIN parrots some liar who says so....

What did LEFTIST Obama do in office????

Just the opposite of what said sub human is parroting....

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts"

So, according to your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN, Obama was "conservative..." because you are a sub human without a clue or a molecule of patriotism to the US.

This is the same old anti-establishment bullshit that failed in the '60s and 70s. You are all going to get high and overcome the evil traditional ways by the sheer will of your collective resolve. What a load of horse shit. Why don't you spend your time on something that really matters, something that will impact the lives of others positively? Medical pot is fine. But you just want to get high and jack off. Save the lives of some Syrian refugee babies, or feed some homeless people, or give blood, or earn money for cancer research.

You want pot Legal simply for selfish desire - to get your gonads off in an attempt to forget what a loser you are for a little while. You are a miserable waste of life.

I watched an hour long documentary

propaganda went into BEAKED BIRDBRAIN

PARROTING came out of BEAKED BIRDBRAIN

Trying thinking... and asking a few questions....

Sorry, that was assuming you have a human brain, when you clearly do not...

First off liberal, fuck off.

Second off liberal, I smoke and I can tell you for CERTAINTY those who use it regularly are Cheeto eating deadbeats. There are few exceptions.

Third off liberal, the mother fucking prices to buy legal pot IS A RIP-OFF....................Teeny tiny 1/8th ounces in a pretty fucking package for $60. A fucking joke.

Forum List

Back