Still both sides don't realize what complete hacks they are...

Where are all these losers coming from who have 1000s of posts in politics forum, and yet tell others that they should not participate in the political process?

Madness!
Wow, who's saying that?

That's terrible!

People are desperately trying to find a reason and solution where one may not exist.
No one can ever predict when a nutjob will go off and nothing we do will ever control that.

While more likely to die at the hands of a careless driver, heart disease, cancer, whatever. Nothing instills more fear than the random act of violence with no explanation. This is why people feel the need to pin blame somewhere, anywhere.

The ideology of the killer was irrelevant the minute he picked up the gun regardless of which "side" it was based on. That is when he stepped out of civilization and any right to comment on it.

We should give no voice to any killer and they should hang swiftly in the Gallows.

People are desperately trying to find a reason and solution where one may not exist.
No one can ever predict when a nutjob will go off and nothing we do will ever control that.

While more likely to die at the hands of a careless driver, heart disease, cancer, whatever. Nothing instills more fear than the random act of violence with no explanation. This is why people feel the need to pin blame somewhere, anywhere.

The ideology of the killer was irrelevant the minute he picked up the gun regardless of which "side" it was based on. That is when he stepped out of civilization and any right to comment on it.

We should give no voice to any killer and they should hang swiftly in the Gallows.

In most cases the signs are obvious as day, yet no one bats an eye.

In large part because there are some individuals who would rather have as much blame targeted towards guns as possible. The types who hate America.

... And also because public schools suck. Yes, sheer incompetence.

In any case, a lot can be done, without infringing on the rights of Americans in any way.

After every one of these mass shootings both the left and right has to identify which "side" the shooter was on so they know whether to vilify the other side or blame it on mental illness. This time they were confronted with both ideologies in less than 24 hours, and in record time were on USMB utilizing both strategies at the same. Still, they can't look in a mirror and identify themselves as hacks. Anybody that lacking in self-awareness is a lost cause. Then they want to blame the other side for the divisiveness in this country. YOU'RE ALL HACKS!
Having to hear from this mentally ill person, is like taking it with a grain of salt. Some of US here know who our enemy is, we see them at work every day, then there are those who will sway which ever way the wind blows, because they feel they are morally superior...I am starting to think that a liberal is a stupid person, but those in the middle are just 1 IQ point above them.

If you actually agree with one side %100, %100 of the time you're either a disingenuous hack or just retarded.
I don't call him AndrogynousJism for nothing........ :thup:

Being an independent means just that: I'm independent thinking and choose who I believe is making the most sense. I'm not in the middle, I just don't fit into a neat party pigeon hole. I'm willing to support the President's efforts as he voiced them yesterday about gun violence, but that doesn't mean I agree with his stance on a lot of other things. That's not "swaying with the wind," at all. Don't think of unaffiliateds as "in the middle." Think of them as jumping back and forth from one side to the other, depending on the conversation It sure as hell doesn't mean I'm wishy washy about my beliefs. Well, actually, sometimes I am kind of unsure because I can see both sides. But that's not because I'm unaffiliated.

Who knew taking a walk in the park every now and again would be a subject of controversy? :dunno:

People keep using the term "middle of the road". No. Like a lot of people, I agree or disagree depending on the individual issue. That's why you hear a lot of people complain about picking between the lesser of two evils. They actually weigh the pros and cons. For instance, I'm pro-choice, but I think once the woman turns 21 you should be able to grab their pussies without permission. :dunno:
So you are for the death of innocent babies in or out of the womb? Thanks, a moderate is a liberal too ashamed of their party to admit it.

After every one of these mass shootings both the left and right has to identify which "side" the shooter was on so they know whether to vilify the other side or blame it on mental illness. This time they were confronted with both ideologies in less than 24 hours, and in record time were on USMB utilizing both strategies at the same. Still, they can't look in a mirror and identify themselves as hacks. Anybody that lacking in self-awareness is a lost cause. Then they want to blame the other side for the divisiveness in this country. YOU'RE ALL HACKS!
Having to hear from this mentally ill person, is like taking it with a grain of salt. Some of US here know who our enemy is, we see them at work every day, then there are those who will sway which ever way the wind blows, because they feel they are morally superior...I am starting to think that a liberal is a stupid person, but those in the middle are just 1 IQ point above them.

If you actually agree with one side %100, %100 of the time you're either a disingenuous hack or just retarded.
And I call an idiot an idiot when I see one ..

People keep using the term "middle of the road". No. Like a lot of people, I agree or disagree depending on the individual issue. That's why you hear a lot of people complain about picking between the lesser of two evils. They actually weigh the pros and cons. For instance, I'm pro-choice, but I think once the woman turns 21 you should be able to grab their pussies without permission. :dunno:
So you are for the death of innocent babies in or out of the womb? Thanks, a moderate is a liberal too ashamed of their party to admit it.

You put words into my mouth because you're a dishonest hack.

Some people just need to meet REAL people. Close your laptop, turn off the 24 hour news, and meet REAL people. Not at your favorite politician's rally. Not at your NRA or PETA convention. Take your stupid kids to the park and meet other parents. You'll probably find politics never come up. They talk about their kids, work, pets, etc. Things real people worry about on a daily basis.
Y'know, the title of this thread is important. They really don't realize it. They're not hiding it, they don't even see it.

That's the scary part.

It amuses me to no end. :auiqs.jpg:Most of the posters here are true believers and hacks. You can set your watch to the outrage.

Literally, every person who has disagreed with this thread has somehow heard in their mind me say things I never said once. Every one, and in almost every post they've made so far. :eusa_eh:

And the person who has disagreed with this thread the most so far JUST made a thread 13 minutes ago blaming Obama's rhetoric for mass shootings during his administration.

Man. You couldn't write this shit. :lol:

Because every moderate thinks exactly the same. Debate sure must be a snap for mind readers.

Literally, every person who has disagreed with this thread has somehow heard in their mind me say things I never said once. Every one, and in almost every post they've made so far. :eusa_eh:

You're just their boogeyman for the moment. They're doing their best to tell you how to think. STOP RESISTING!

And I call an idiot an idiot when I see one ..
Every time you look in a mirror....... :thup:

You expected something different? On this board? :rofl:

Nope. The left owns both.

Forum List

Back