Still Time To Book Your Summer Vacation In Beautiful Paris...

Nice job Open Borders Globalists. Fun times. Thanks a lot. :mad-61:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This would have soon been America had hillary become president. She actually bragged about outdoing obama by 550% in bringing muslim refugees here.

Now is not a good time to go to a place that moosleem terrorists have been targeting.

Especially when you cannot bring your own gun with you there.
Just like the US is scary place all of a sudden. You believe a pile of crap. Refugees don't do terrorism. It's longtime residents who get PISSED by stupid racist RWers...

You can take a filthy savage out of their homeland but you can't take the savage out of a savage. It is in their DNA.

There are some crappy hotels in the No Go zones that you can't stay in if you aren't muslim...consult a travel agent before you go...
You're a gd brainwashed functional moron. lol.

Nope...that is accurate.....
Many tourists go to concrete muslim ghettos in crappy suburbs? lol

This would have soon been America had hillary become president. She actually bragged about outdoing obama by 550% in bringing muslim refugees here.

Oh yeah, she was all-in on following Merkel's lead on Open Borders. Merkel is her 'Hero.' We have to thank God we got Trump instead.

Yup, those refugee families have a 0% terrorist record, and Obama ALREADY DID the moratorium/extreme vetting reform, dupe.

Oh yeah, she was all-in on following Merkel's lead on Open Borders. Merkel is her 'Hero.' We have to thank God we got Trump instead.
BS, they would all be vetted for 2 years per Obama's reform DUH. Hillary's quote about open borders was her dream of TRADE ONLY, dupe. God you people are brainwashed hater dupes..so's the Orange dupe I guess. Pffftt!!

BS, they would all be vetted for 2 years per Obama's reform DUH. Hillary's quote about open borders was her dream of TRADE ONLY, dupe. God you people are brainwashed hater dupes..so's the Orange dupe I guess. Pffftt!!

She's an Open Borders Globalist Merkel disciple. We dodged a bullet with her losing.

You skeered?

Nah, but i'll choose other places to visit. France is an insane mess.
Le Pen will fix it.

I do hope so!

France is a freaking train wreck ..... all happening in slow motion in front of our very eyes! :(
Is that your picture- How the hell did you get so misinformed, as if I didn't know....change the channel and get some fresh air.

You skeered?

Le Pen will fix it.

I do hope so!

France is a freaking train wreck ..... all happening in slow motion in front of our very eyes! :(
Is that your picture- How the hell did you get so misinformed, as if I didn't know....change the channel and get some fresh air.

Don't feel like arguing.
Go play somewhere else.

She's an Open Borders Globalist Merkel disciple. We dodged a bullet with her losing.
Don't worry about reality, dupe. How's that imaginary Hillary special prosecutor doing on those imaginary corruption "charges? Poor America. So misinformed and racist...

Real Americans vacation and spend their money in the USA.
Real Americans don't get real travel. Bloody ugly American tourists...perhaps if people could afford GOP tuition and college loans and got 1 month vacation AT LEAST after 1 year of work like everyone else in the modern world, they could understand the world before they are twits like you...

Well let's see. I get 4 weeks vacation. I don't use it because we also build up comp time. I currently have 6 weeks of comp time.
I have 18 weeks of vacation time. I have enough money to go anywhere in the world. My family owns land in Italy.
I still have 4 states to visit before I would consider any other places to go.

Seriously, looks like a lot of fun. Way to go Open Borders Globalists. :(

Last edited:

Don't worry about reality, dupe. How's that imaginary Hillary special prosecutor doing on those imaginary corruption "charges? Poor America. So misinformed and racist...

Hey, she often openly professed her loyalty and admiration of Merkel. She vowed to pursue her policies here in the US. I'm grateful Trump won. She would have opened the Immigration Floodgates.

You skeered?

Le Pen will fix it.

I do hope so!

Don't feel like arguing.
Go play somewhere else.
You're in the wrong place lol. Actually, this is RWers getting an education, if they were onllly able to listen. Love and kisses! See sig, last line. I'm surrounded by you pleasant idiots out here. Chris Collins and Trump got 73% + here....

Forum List

Back