Still Time To Book Your Summer Vacation In Beautiful Paris...

Notice the savages back off when a French person is armed! Who, by the way, had every right to drop the savages. And folks this is why a Glock is handier than a revolver which the French dude seems to have (unless you have several speed strip reloads and are fast at reloading). You need 10 or so bullets when the savages congregate like this and you have to be accurate.

Last edited:
It really is so tragic. I visited Paris back before the Open Borders Globalists destroyed it. It was such a wonderful peaceful place. But I won't be go back. It's a much different place now.
The Parisians will be heartbroken with your news.

They should be. It is heartbreaking seeing what's happened to their country.
May I say, you have quite enough to worry about happening in America to be bothering about Europe which will be managed quite well without your patronage.

Eloy, the thing is the invasion of Europe by filthy savages is supported by democrats and they are trying to import the filthy savages into the USA calling them "refugees." Eloy do you hate law abiding non-Muslims? If so, why?

It really is so tragic. I visited Paris back before the Open Borders Globalists destroyed it. It was such a wonderful peaceful place. But I won't be go back. It's a much different place now.

May I say, you have quite enough to worry about happening in America to be bothering about Europe which will be managed quite well without your patronage.

Got to love a prick who shows a clip from before France even had any noticeable immigration to somehow prove their point about how great the wholesale, systematic genetic displacement of native Europeans is.

Eloy, the thing is the invasion of Europe by filthy savages is supported by democrats and they are trying to import the filthy savages into the USA calling them "refugees." Eloy do you hate law abiding non-Muslims? If so, why?
Forgive me for not answering your question because we do not speak the same language.

Got to love a prick who shows a clip from before France even had any noticeable immigration to somehow prove their point about how great the wholesale, systematic genetic displacement of native Europeans is.

Yeah, Paris was a wonderful place before the Open Borders Globalists took over. Now it's a dangerous chaotic mess. They're even talking about building a wall around the Eiffel Tower because they fear an attack on it is imminent. We need to make sure we keep our Open Borders Globalists in check here in the US. Hopefully it'll happen.

Yeah, Paris was a wonderful place before the Open Borders Globalists took over. Now it's a dangerous chaotic mess. They're even talking about building a wall around the Eiffel Tower because they fear an attack on it is imminent. We need to make sure we keep our Open Borders Globalists in check here in the US. Hopefully it'll happen.

Twice you mention "Open Borders Globalists" but you clearly misunderstand what Globalism means which is "open borders" for unregulated American corporation trade in goods and services, a conservative Republican policy. The "open borders", therefore, refers to minimal regulation or tariffs. You seem to be confusing it with internationalism which promotes workers' rights regardless of national borders or walls. You are further confused by implying that internationalism has something to do with violence. So, I am guessing you mean the provision of asylum to refugees is to blame for terrorist attacks which is a whole different topic.

Paris isn't going anywhere, dupes. They've been the most visited city for hundreds of years and will miss brainwashed ignorant RW ugly Americans with a chip on their shoulder least of all.

Forum List

Back