Still Time To Book Your Summer Vacation In Beautiful Paris...

You can take a filthy savage out of their homeland but you can't take the savage out of a savage. It is in their DNA.
Your language and racism is appalling. Please stay away from Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Dublin, Copenhagen, Vienna, Brussels, Sophia, Bucharest, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Lisbon, Warsaw, Valletta, Zagreb, Riga, Vilnius, Luxembourg, Nicosia, Tallinn, Helsinki, and Ljubljana, where your poison is unwelcome.

It really is so tragic. I visited Paris back before the Open Borders Globalists destroyed it. It was such a wonderful peaceful place. But I won't be go back. It's a much different place now.

It really is so tragic. I visited Paris back before the Open Borders Globalists destroyed it. It was such a wonderful peaceful place. But I won't be go back. It's a much different place now.
The Parisians will be heartbroken with your news.

Same here. :(
Brainwashed RW idiocy. I'll take you- fluent in French and know it like the back of my hand. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

They say French are the worst at guessing the % of Muslims, but look at Americans! We guess the US is 23% muslim, but it's 1%!!! We also don't know anything about how much we pay in foreign aid or how horribly rich our rich are and how unfair the wealth gap is after 30 years of Reaganism.
France 'worst in the world' at guessing Muslim population

If only the filthy foreigners would reciprocate and not visit Florida.

Don't worry when the folks in France have enough of this stuff they will be gone....it would be easy to round them up

If only the filthy foreigners would reciprocate and not visit Florida.
You've taken ignorant racist ugly American to a whole new level. Also proving the worst we suspected about Florida I suppose...

Don't worry when the folks in France have enough of this stuff they will be gone....it would be easy to round them up
Not happening there or here. The 2 great republics. Wew've got to do something about the racist disgraceful RW propaganda machine though...Ay caramba.

I spent time in Beirut before it turned to shit.
Time in Hati before it turned to shit.
Venezuela before it turned to shit.
Egypt before it turned to shit.
Paris - but it was already turning.
Colombia before it turned to shit.
Ecuador before it turned to shit.
Buenos Aires before all of Argentina turned to shit.
Brazil before it turned to shit.
Maybe I oughta take along somePepto?
Or maybe just eat more cheese?

Wherever you go, you leave behind a stink for some reason.

Wherever you go, you leave behind a stink for some reason.

What part of "before" is so challenging?

You can take a filthy savage out of their homeland but you can't take the savage out of a savage. It is in their DNA.
Your language and racism is appalling. Please stay away from Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Dublin, Copenhagen, Vienna, Brussels, Sophia, Bucharest, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Lisbon, Warsaw, Valletta, Zagreb, Riga, Vilnius, Luxembourg, Nicosia, Tallinn, Helsinki, and Ljubljana, where your poison is unwelcome.
You are saying that all of Europe is gone?

When was that? 2009 and the corrupt Booosh world depression?

There are no more Parisians.
WTF are you talking about- Just because the USA has gone to hell the last 30 years and you're brainwashed by the sky is falling a-holes, dupe....

No, we're saying ugly American GOP hater dupes like you are gone.

Don't female Swedish cops have firearms to put a bullet into the muslim savages invading the West the lefties call "refugees" when they "act out?" FF to 4:55 to see the nature of a typical, filthy, savage, low IQ "refugee."

They should be. It is heartbreaking seeing what's happened to their country.

He is too stupid to understand what he is saying.

Forum List

Back