Still tink Rand Paul should be in a position of power?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rand Paul Speaks On Russia And Syria; Demonstrates Why He Should Never Be President -

In an interview with Meet the Press on Sunday, Rand Paul made the following statements:

“I think the failure of the Obama administration has been we haven’t engaged the Russians enough or the Chinese enough on this, and I think they were engaged. I think there’s a possibility Assad could already be gone. The Russians have every reason to want to keep their influence in Syria, and I think the only way they do is if there’s a change in government where Assad has gone but some of the same people remain stable.”

“So I think really the best outcome for all the major powers would be a peaceful transition government, and Russia could influence that if they told Assad no more weapons.”

his is a man who wants to be president?

He does not seem to even seem to comprehend that Russia and the US hold entirely different positions on Syria.

Listening to Paul speak on Meet the Press, I’m eerily reminded of Sarah Palin, who believes she can see Russia from her front porch. Can Paul also see Russia? Does this explain his ability to interpret events in ways that make sense to no-one else on earth?

Read more: Rand Paul Speaks On Russia And Syria; Demonstrates Why He Should Never Be President -

Read Putin's remarks at the link.

Rand really isn't any smarter or savvy than his father. If anything, Ron Paul may even be smarter than his kid.

Yes.

Bear in mind that John Kerry won't even admit that Al Qaeda exists in Syria.

Also bear in mind that Kerry went to the Bohemiam Grove during this child sacrifice ceremony:

Why was Kerry at this ritual?

Do you still think that Kerry should be in a position of power?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rand Paul Speaks On Russia And Syria; Demonstrates Why He Should Never Be President -

In an interview with Meet the Press on Sunday, Rand Paul made the following statements:

“I think the failure of the Obama administration has been we haven’t engaged the Russians enough or the Chinese enough on this, and I think they were engaged. I think there’s a possibility Assad could already be gone. The Russians have every reason to want to keep their influence in Syria, and I think the only way they do is if there’s a change in government where Assad has gone but some of the same people remain stable.”

“So I think really the best outcome for all the major powers would be a peaceful transition government, and Russia could influence that if they told Assad no more weapons.”

his is a man who wants to be president?

He does not seem to even seem to comprehend that Russia and the US hold entirely different positions on Syria.

Listening to Paul speak on Meet the Press, I’m eerily reminded of Sarah Palin, who believes she can see Russia from her front porch. Can Paul also see Russia? Does this explain his ability to interpret events in ways that make sense to no-one else on earth?

Read more: Rand Paul Speaks On Russia And Syria; Demonstrates Why He Should Never Be President -

Read Putin's remarks at the link.

Rand really isn't any smarter or savvy than his father. If anything, Ron Paul may even be smarter than his kid.

A suggestion of the possibility of a peaceful transition of power is whacky zany?

Yes.

Also bear in mind that Kerry went to the Bohemiam Grove during this child sacrifice ceremony:

Alex Jones?

He is even whackier than Rand Paul

Answer the question: Why is Kerry at this ritual? He admitted it.

Yes.

Alex Jones?

He is even whackier than Rand Paul

Answer the question: Why is Kerry at this ritual? He admitted it.

I will not even click on an Alex Jones link

Provide a legitimate source and I will consider it

John Kerry admits attending the Bohemia Grove regularly.

The Bohemian Grove also admits that this ceremony took place.

So it doesn't matter whether you click it or not.

Now ask yourself, why would George Bush and John Kerry both partake in this ritual?

the beer was good and the girls were hawt.

'nuff said.

We think a lot of the Democrats should never have been in power

but thanks to the idiot voters in that party, THEY ARE and we ALL have to suffer them

But it's PREDICTABLE you on the would FIND someone new to KICK around and show you hate for...

Now ask yourself, why would George Bush and John Kerry both partake in this ritual?

I say Bull Shit unless you can provide a legitimate link

Alex Jones and Breitbart don't count

So I should not want Rand Paul in a position of power because he wants us to try to work out a diplomatic solution with Russia over Syria?

Instead, I should want in power a man who is going to strike syria regardless of the consequences because his pride was hurt.

This world truly is insane.

A Breitbart link is still just a link. You may not care for his news service, but the links stand alone.

I suppose that's true for Alex fuckin Jones, too, but I wouldn't click an Alex Jones link either.

how do you on the left stand yourselves...

you are proving yourselves to be what you accuse others of...nothing but partisan sheep who march in lockstep with THE PARTY....

you would think it would be hard to be a two faced Hypocrite

but you make it look easy

Here Kerry admits that both he and Bush are Skull and Bones, whose members always frequent the Bohemian Grove. You will have to watch these interviews, where the members themselves admit their behavior:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo]Bush / Kerry Skull and Bones Avoidance - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ojRo2W5gI]MSNBC Meet The Press Interview with John Kerry the Skull & Bones Question - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhs07jDKMFQ]Alex Jones Confronts Bohemian Grove And Skull & Bones Member David Gergen - YouTube[/ame]

Russia will never support Syria having a govt other than Assad, nor will it accept a balkanization ... unless the rebels force a stalemate that Assad has no hope of overcoming. Neither will China, unless the "revolution" is so overwhelming in terms of numbers of people opposed to Assad.

And the reasons are obvious. The political distinctions between the three countries are of degree rather than ideology. And both Russia and China are suspicious of our notions of regieme change to foster demorcray. Frankly, so am I, given our allies in the ME.

I suspect Paul realizes, or doesn't care, that his criticism doesn't pass a kindergarten smell test. He is opposed to intervention on libertarian grounds, but it is not politically expedient for him to say he's an America First Isolationist. McCain might bomb him.

Forum List

Back