Stock futures jumping on Trump-Xi temporary tariff truce.

Xi got Trump to stroke it once now, and he's going to go for more. Trump's already in "please bail me out, give me something that I can claim as a win" mode.

Xi got Trump to stroke it once now, and he's going to go for more. Trump's already in "please bail me out, give me something that I can claim as a win" mode.
Trump is the first President with the balls to challenge China. I'm sure you miss the oh so polite and complicit leaders that have allowed China to cheat in every possible way with no push back. Death by a thousand cuts is still death.

Trump is the first President with the balls to challenge China. I'm sure you miss the oh so polite and complicit leaders that have allowed China to cheat in every possible way with no push back. Death by a thousand cuts is still death.

U.S. Trade Gap Widens Most Since 2015; Record China Deficit: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Clearly the blob is in full "bail me out" mode. I think someone did the impossible, convinced him that he just can't file Chapter 11 and walk away so he has to eat crow.

Forum List

Back