Stock Market dives...bad news for trump

It has more to do with Democrats than Trump. The market has been sick since the midterms.

The market was sick before the midterms. The market had been flat or down since Trump issued his first tariffs.

Also, historically that market loves a split congress, the market normally grows the most with a split congress and a GOP POTUS.

But things are not normal and they are not normal because of the man at the top, people dealing with the markets know that the Dems cannot pass a single thing without GOP and POTUS approval.

It is very hard to determine what is making the stock market jolt. Could it be because the rise came too fast? Like another said, the situation with China and the tarrifs? Or it was because of the midterms...

One aspect I found interesting while the VIX was rising fast and the stockmarket would dive and then have a bit of recovery, the people were still optimistic and buying lke crazy.

Bad news for Trump ?
Dude, it's bad news for YOU !

However, the hate for Trump is so deep and wide, people like the OP will root against their own best interests.

Bad news for Trump ?

However, the hate for Trump is so deep and wide, people like the OP will root against their own best interests.

I took my money out if the market years ago.....but the market usually is prophetic of the economy in six months....let us see....

7F7F6B13-EFAE-4386-A33B-BDF90289D217.jpeg

It has more to do with China than Trump..

Cause trump and his tariffs are causing chaos in the world....simple.....he loves chaos...

China has been using tariffs in their trade war against us for decades.

Maybe it’s because we will be pulling out of Syria and draw down in Afghanistan and Iraq. All that military-industrial complex stands to lose a lot of money, as do many Washington politicians in bed with them.

Bad news for Trump ?

I took my money out if the market years ago.....but the market usually is prophetic of the economy in six months....let us see....
Market prophetic.....hardly ....housing market crashed first ..then the banks ....then the market.

Bad news for Trump ?

Market prophetic.....hardly ....housing market crashed first ..then the banks ....then the market.
Which time? I lived through three so far.

Bad news for Trump ?

Not really. The market disingenuously reflects inflated fluctuations in the economy.
Energy determines true economic strength.
Democrats do everything they can to undermine energy security.

Dow drops 660 points as Apple tanks after China warning

trump better hope his stupid decisions on the economy don't crash the economy in 19 or 20. The economy is the only thinking propping him up...

Trump has very little to do with the economy, and even less with the stock market. BO was the first President In a billion years (sarcasm) to serve eight years and never achieve 3% GDP. Although I was not a fan of him, I never tried to blame the anemic growth while he was POTUS. What I have found, being an unaffiliated voter allows you to understand things much clearer when you aren’t trying to defend your party or attack the other based purely on an R or D.

Second time in 2 weeks they've tried to take market out on news that would not have done so in past.

Forum List

Back