Stock market on the verge of making history.....are my southerners listening?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its just being reported (Morning Joe) with all the big discussions on pipelines and auto jobs and lets not forget the infrastructure bill, etc...the market is booming. The mere prospect of all those material needed, all that protectionism, no taxation, incentives uP the wazzzoooo for the auto industry.....The fix is in folks, the market is making a killin'....all based on the prospects of jobs jobs and mo jobs....The rich, the rich, the rich, the rich, they is having a early early early Xmas again and its a good thang or is it????....What about Billybob and Jethro, that good ol southernor, that hick that took the dick to the white house, where's his gain? Where's Tyrone's gain or Petro's gain?

I know Ford's exited to pay a good wage, well really tax payers are excited to pay a good wage. With all the freebee's Trump is throwing at them, its really gonna be tax payers footing the bill in the end, since no revenue will come from Ford. That pipeline, another tax payer bill...more perks for the builders, no taxes, no regulations...and the infrastructure bill another tax payer bill....wait a minute???? No big government??? GOP conserv-a nuts am I missing something here? Obama sure got his share of your budget bs, will Trump get the same message???WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR ALL THE PERKS, TRUMP IS THROWING AWAY ON BIG MONEY?????

Some black dude on MSNBC who is upset about Trumps lies just accused Jeff Sessions of dragging seniors into court in chains. Jesus you guys have lost your shit!

Jeff Sessions, was a prosecutor in Alabama before he was a senator, he fought AGAINST George C Wallace the DEMOCRAT Gov. for CIVIL rights. And you assholes in the CBC are calling him a RACIST! George C Wallace blocked entry into college with his body not allowing two black students to enter. That is why you never gain ground. You are too stupid to know who is fighting for you. You are like the dog who bites his own leg.

Some black dude on MSNBC who is upset about Trumps lies just accused Jeff Sessions of dragging seniors into court in chains. Jesus you guys have lost your shit!

Jeff Sessions, was a prosecutor in Alabama before he was a senator, he fought AGAINST George C Wallace the DEMOCRAT Gov. for CIVIL rights. And you assholes in the CBC are calling him a RACIST! George C Wallace blocked entry into college with his body not allowing two black students to enter. That is why you never gain ground. You are too stupid to know who is fighting for you. You are like the dog who bites his own leg.

13 million blacks in this country and I'm to stress over one negro or your to stress over one negro? We've got to find you a hobby.....listen, either stay on topic brainless or keep it movin!!!

Just a foot note...you want to see a bitch lose his shit...check out that nut in the white house, who won, still lying about attendance numbers and 3 million illegals who voted illegally...LOLOLOL. I mean, bitch you really want to go there?

Its just being reported (Morning Joe) with all the big discussions on pipelines and auto jobs and lets not forget the infrastructure bill, etc...the market is booming. The mere prospect of all those material needed, all that protectionism, no taxation, incentives uP the wazzzoooo for the auto industry.....The fix is in folks, the market is making a killin'....all based on the prospects of jobs jobs and mo jobs....The rich, the rich, the rich, the rich, they is having a early early early Xmas again and its a good thang or is it????....What about Billybob and Jethro, that good ol southernor, that hick that took the dick to the white house, where's his gain? Where's Tyrone's gain or Petro's gain?

I know Ford's exited to pay a good wage, well really tax payers are excited to pay a good wage. With all the freebee's Trump is throwing at them, its really gonna be tax payers footing the bill in the end, since no revenue will come from Ford. That pipeline, another tax payer bill...more perks for the builders, no taxes, no regulations...and the infrastructure bill another tax payer bill....wait a minute???? No big government??? GOP conserv-a nuts am I missing something here? Obama sure got his share of your budget bs, will Trump get the same message???WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR ALL THE PERKS, TRUMP IS THROWING AWAY ON BIG MONEY?????

You have a wall to build, you're assigned to shoring up the south side of it

Don't forget...

... Kentucky was one o' the early states...

... to declare for Trump inna `lection.

13 million blacks in this country and I'm to stress over one negro or your to stress over one negro? We've got to find you a hobby.....listen, either stay on topic brainless or keep it movin!!!

Just a foot note...you want to see a bitch lose his shit...check out that nut in the white house, who won, still lying about attendance numbers and 3 million illegals who voted illegally...LOLOLOL. I mean, bitch you really want to go there?
Well but the subject this week is lies! Who knows what ewe asswipes will find for next week? Maybe it will be his toothpaste! His toothpaste is white, therefore it must be racist!

The black dude dropped 221 million dollars on the Palestinians on his way out the door, fuck education for black children he says, blame the Republicans!

Forum List

Back