Stock market will crash in 60 days...

It hasn't changed for me, either, but..for people coming up now, that is not the case.

Oh, btw utilities is not grouped into housing. It's housing, then utilities and food.
It should cost more. For decades stable interest rates were always 6-8%, interest rates dropped after the 1980s forcing people into the market as savings could not keep up with inflation. .
Mortgage interest rates are NOW where they should be.

And ALL EARNINGS ARE initiated by the depositor. Make no mistake. The depositor and tax payer, one in the same, pays for everything.

Give me a break. The banks pay for FDIC, not the taxpayer.

You want the government to pay for it instead of bank earnings, just say so.

Give me a break. The banks pay for FDIC, not the taxpayer.

You want the government to pay for it instead of bank earnings, just say so.
No I don’t want it paid by the govt.; but the insurance is paid for by the depositors…
You some how think evey cent of a business earnings doesn’t first start with the customer. Hilarious.

No I don’t want it paid by the govt.; but the insurance is paid for by the depositors…
You some how think evey cent of a business earnings doesn’t first start with the customer. Hilarious.

What's a better place to take it from than bank earnings?

Let's hear it. I'm sure your idea is better. LOL!

What's a better place to take it from than bank earnings?

Let's hear it. I'm sure your idea is better. LOL!
Yes I do and it has always worked. The insanely low interest rates forces banks into the market to make money. It’s not rocket science that moderately 6-8% higher interest rates tends to do two things. First it makes banks more boring again with fewer risks in the market, and, it encourage peoples to SAVE instead buy fewer items on time.
As long as the country operates in a deficit and in perpetual recessions , the people will as well as money gets way “too cheap”.

Yes I do and it has always worked. The insanely low interest rates forces banks into the market to make money. It’s not rocket science that moderately 6-8% higher interest rates tends to do two things. First it makes banks more boring again with fewer risks in the market, and, it encourage peoples to SAVE instead buy fewer items on time.
As long as the country operates in a deficit and in perpetual recessions , the people will as well as money gets way “too cheap”.

The insanely low interest rates forces banks into the market to make money.

You think banks take deposits and buy stock with them?

The insanely low interest rates forces banks into the market to make money.

You think banks take deposits and buy stock with them?
Like 47 billion lost .

Like 47 billion lost .

Thanks for the link........

1681250670887.png

Notice anything?

Forum List

Back