Stock market will crash in 60 days...

nostradamus.png

Say wut?
That's Nostradamus. In 2023 all we got is Nostradumbass.

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.

Only 5 days left till the crash....did you pull all your money out and put it under your mattress yet?

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.
75% of companies reporting earnings this QTR have beat expectations.

Unemployment still at 3.5%

75% of companies reporting earnings this QTR have beat expectations.

Unemployment still at 3.5%
As pissed off as I have been at the Fed for being so behind the curve on addressing inflation, it's looking like that "soft landing" they're hoping for is still possible. 50/50 at best, but that's pretty good, considering. Looks like we won't be seeing 2% inflation any time soon, though. We'll see. Fingers crossed.

As pissed off as I have been at the Fed for being so behind the curve on addressing inflation, it's looking like that "soft landing" they're hoping for is still possible. 50/50 at best, but that's pretty good, considering. Looks like we won't be seeing 2% inflation any time soon, though. We'll see. Fingers crossed.

Housing, energy, and food are going to be sources of sticky inflation. It might moderate a bit, but still sticky. I see a few things that give me cause for concern going forward:

- moderate but sticky inflation (already mentioned)
- slowdown in lending (potentially big slow down)
- national debt that is growing out of control
- weakening dollar as countries try to hedge against US control

Well, not until our corporations decide to stop increasing profits under the cover of inflation.

Today is day 59, and since the markets are closed tomorrow today is the day of the crash, I hope you all are ready!

Well that was a bust....

1683324479155.png

Better luck next time little buddy

Only two days left till the predicted crash.

I hope all these folks have pulled all their money out of the market
It'd be kinda stupid to pull out when you're up less than you should be. :dunno:

I write prices down. If it hits the target price I sell. If it doesn't, I hold.

A long time ago a businessman taught me this stuff in 8th grade.

I think he may have been a Jew. He knew his stuff, and that's what matters.

He may have been of teh goyim, that don't matter ary a fuck! Dude knew his stuff and taught it to us. THAT'S what matters. ;)

He certainly taught us to buy low and sell high. It ain't rocket surgery.

God bless him!

Last edited:
Well that was a bust....

View attachment 782548

Better luck next time little buddy
Them graphs don't befront me. The market can do whatever it wants. All I care about are my positions.

I was taught this stuff by an old businessman a long time ago.

Damn, I think the teacher that took us there was killed by her son because of dope or something. :(

She surely didn't deserve that.

Forum List

Back