Stockholm male train drivers wearing skirts to work

You didn't even read the article, did you? Shorts are not allowed to be worn, only skirts and long trousers are acceptable. It is very hot in the cab and the only way they can keep themselves cool is by wearing the item of clothing which is allowed - skirts.

Haven't you ever heard of a kilt, you retard?

Do they think they are men wearing skirts to comply with company rules or do they think they are women?

You didn't even read the article, did you? Shorts are not allowed to be worn, only skirts and long trousers are acceptable. It is very hot in the cab and the only way they can keep themselves cool is by wearing the item of clothing which is allowed - skirts.

He never claimed they were sickos. He was just pointing out how they decided to skirt the law. I don't think kilts have made it to Sweden as the clothing of choice on a hot day.

I didn't realize that Swedes were Scots. Thanks for informing me. YOu might want to inform them though.

I suppose since they don't allow shorts they are discriminating against bavarians, because they wear lederhosen. That's bigotry. This must be stopped!

^I never said they were Scots.

No, you simply made reference to kilts as though kilts were skirts, which they are not, and any Scot would think you misinformed to say the least.

A kilt is not a skirt except in the view of those unfamiliar.

^I never said they were Scots.

No, you simply made reference to kilts as though kilts were skirts, which they are not, and any Scot would think you misinformed to say the least.

kilt
/kilt/
Noun
A knee-length skirt of pleated tartan cloth, traditionally worn by men as part of Scottish Highland dress and now also worn by women and...
Verb
Gather (a garment or material) in vertical pleats.
Synonyms
pleat
More info - Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Last edited:
Usually the driver isn't seen anyway, so I don't care if they have shorts, skirts, komonos or are completley nude. As long as they stop doing this:

tagolycka-dag-ted-wigren.jpg

Last edited:
During WW1, the Germans soldiers saw the Highland Regiments for the first time, and yelled out derisive comments about the "English Girls". After the first battle with them, they called them "Hell in Skirts".

I hope the skirts are longer than fingertip length...and if they don't wear slips, well, that's just tacky.

I hope the skirts are longer than fingertip length...and if they don't wear slips, well, that's just tacky.

Three words...

.....................Guys

..........................................Skirts

...............................................................Commando

>>>>

If it was me, I would rather wear pants. I still have some honour and faith when it comes to my manliness.

Silly

Most dictionaries define KILT AS:
" noun
1. any short, pleated skirt, especially a tartan wraparound, as that worn by men in the Scottish Highlands."

A SKIRT becomes a KILT when a MAN wears IT!

love to see a definition that says a Kilt is not a skirt.

If it was me, I would rather wear pants. I still have some honour and faith when it comes to my manliness.

Translation:
I am too uptight to wear a skirt, since I am uncomfortable with my masculinity.

fun facts for the homophobes

In the far east, males wear skirts.
considered normal.

Forum List

Back