Stolen Elections

All over the place. You think I have time to restate it all yet again? You didn’t pay attention the first dozen or hundred times this topic was discussed. I doubt you’ll bother now, either.
Where all over the place? Where has it been proven all over the place?

The villages in FL? By 4 trumpeters?

Again. I’m not rehashing all the news from all the threads. My statement has already been supported and re-supported ad nauseum.

But I do note that you would concede that some illegal voting took place on condition that you never admit that any of them were “cast” for your bitch, Brandon. You are a disgrace.

Again. I’m not rehashing all the news from all the threads. My statement has already been supported and re-supported ad nauseum.
The only thing supported ad nauseum is the nausea from your claiming election fraud. Disproven in more states than Carter has little yellow pills.

But I do note that you would concede that some illegal voting took place on condition that you never admit that any of them were “cast” for your bitch, Brandon. You are a disgrace.

YUP, they caught republicans casting illegal absentee ballots in several states.

Yup, i'll admit that.

I will give you a morsel. I realize you WILL quibble thereby making even this small sampling a pointless effort to educate you and your pals. But, on the other hand, this data base is only confirmed cases. There were LOTS of shenanigans that took place on Election Day and during the counting process often in the dead of the night. There were major issues with mass dumps of absentee votes. There were “counts” conducted without regard for the lawful procedures. We saw live as legal observers were denied access and plexiglass windows got covered up. We saw vote tallies in some cases for votes already counted and reported get changed where Trump totals were reduced, live in real time on TV scrolls.

As I say, I don’t have time to rehash all the evidence for a moron like you who won’t admit or accept any evidence, at all, anyway.

YUP, they caught republicans casting illegal absentee ballots in several states.

Yup, i'll admit that.
As I said for your fellow denier of evidence, you’ll only admit it about alleged illegal votes cast allegedly for Trump. You’re a hack.

As I say, I don’t have time to rehash all the evidence for a moron like you who won’t admit or accept any evidence, at all, anyway.

Congrats. You've proven that in an election with 155 million votes cast, they found 45 instances of voter fraud.

That's not enough to overturn an election for dog catcher.

Who is they genius ?
The DOJ never investigated-- if anything they obstructed any attempts to investigate.
The DOJ doesn't usually investigate election fraud. Elections are a state matter.

Read the f**** constitution.

Congrats. You've proven that in an election with 155 million votes cast, they found 45 instances of voter fraud.

As predicted, your reply is pure quibbling bullshit.

The DOJ doesn't usually investigate election fraud. Elections are a state matter.

Read the f**** constitution.
Liar. Even the SCOTUS is withholding evidence.
The ones who wanted Trump out own the judges too.

I'm a Constitutionalist actually, in case you really want to debate, instead of just parroting the lefty talking points.

30,000 ballots after midnight - all for Biden- in Philly. SCOTUS has them.

I will give you a morsel. I realize you WILL quibble thereby making even this small sampling a pointless effort to educate you and your pals. But, on the other hand, this data base is only confirmed cases. There were LOTS of shenanigans that took place on Election Day and during the counting process often in the dead of the night. There were major issues with mass dumps of absentee votes. There were “counts” conducted without regard for the lawful procedures. We saw live as legal observers were denied access and plexiglass windows got covered up. We saw vote tallies in some cases for votes already counted and reported get changed where Trump totals were reduced, live in real time on TV scrolls.

LOLOL

You're such a moron, Welshy. In 100% of the cases of fraud from the 2020 general election where they identified the political party of the perp committing fraud, they were registered Republicans...

• Tracey Kay McKee
  • Alex Campbell
  • Jan Wilson
  • Cheryl Hall
  • Donald Hartle
  • Edward Snodgrass
  • Ralph Holloway Thurman
  • Robert Richard Lynn

As I said for your fellow denier of evidence, you’ll only admit it about alleged illegal votes cast allegedly for Trump. You’re a hack.

It was from your own link which identified them as Republicans in 100% of the cases where they identified a political party.

Your own link, Welshy!

rotfl-gif.288736

45??

More like about a dozen.

Forum List

Back