Stolen Valor Tim Walz Wants to Ban Free Speech in America if Kamala Wins

This Walz scumbag sounds just like Hillary. I'm starting to think Democrats want to take away our first amendment rights more than they want to take away our second amendment right. Any way you look at it, you're going to lose a lot of freedom with the Democrat party. MAGA

The Stolen Valor guy is expressing the goals ans aspirations of the totalitarian left.

“Free speech” as a constitutional right is subject to democrats deciding what they define as limitations to that right.

Would you volunteer to go to a war that you knew Biden lied us into?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

This is what Trump means by soldiers being suckers and losers. Walz was no sucker or loser.

Idi Amin Dada Oumee

1726663230523.jpeg

Beware of former sergeants in the presidential palace

Would you volunteer to go to a war that you knew Biden lied us into?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

This is what Trump means by soldiers being suckers and losers. Walz was no sucker or loser.
That waste of time rant was completely off-topic.

The Stolen Valor guy is expressing the goals ans aspirations of the totalitarian left.

“Free speech” as a constitutional right is subject to democrats deciding what they define as limitations to that right.

Hes weird

Go spam a thread elsewhere with your off-topic piffle.
When you mention stolen valor you force me to remind you that he legally got out of the military before BUSH sent him to Iraq. No question bone spurs wouldn't have gone and didn't send any of his piece of shit sons.

I heard Baron is in charge of their new crypto scam

Where’s Barron? Youngest Trump goes missing from crypto launch despite two-hour build-up​

And remember the little retard was going to speak at the RNC but that never happened? WHat's up with this? This little idiot savant is fair game now that he's 18 and working for his daddy's campaign and scams

Okay, back on topic. You think free speech should include misinformation and hate speech?
I think people like you or democrats are not to be trusted with deciding what is misinformation or hate speech.

Like all totalitarians, you want to control what others say or write.

The irony is that the Crazy Democrat Cult wallows in "misinformation and hate speech.”

How so? Why would Tim Walz go die for Bush's lie? Do you think Bone Spurs would have went or sent his sons? Baron, are you enlisting?
The truth is, the world is on fire with Biden-Harris in charge here. They're in over their heads. Trump will have plenty of work to do to fix their fuck ups, but with Trump, we will have a far less chance of these stupid wars that are spreading around the world because of Biden-Harris weakness. MAGA

He's correct. there is no guarantee of free speech on speech that may be harmful to others.

I think people like you or democrats are not to be trusted with deciding what is misinformation or hate speech.

You can't be trusted with truth and lies lady. Vance even admits he made up the story.

Wasn't it you guys who started crying about fake news? Suddenly you love fake news. Eat it up baby!!!

What Harris said is unconstitutional, but I'm not surprised that she doesn't think so. MAGA

He's correct. there is no guarantee of free speech on speech that may be harmful to others.

I wonder if Republicans think it's wrong of us to delete/sensor Russian trolls who are spreading misinformation through sites like Facebook. Pretending to be Americans who know a friend who knows a friend who's sister's dog was eaten by Haitians.

What Harris said is unconstitutional, but I'm not surprised that she doesn't think so. MAGA

Well just remember Trump is going to be an unconstitutional dictator if he wins again on day one.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Remember that?

I wonder if Republicans think it's wrong of us to delete/sensor Russian trolls who are spreading misinformation through sites like Facebook. Pretending to be Americans who know a friend who knows a friend who's sister's dog was eaten by Haitians.
Your rant is misinformation and must be deleted or censored.

Don't Russians get free speech too? Or do Republicans only want Americans to be free to lie their asses off? We know they don't mind Fox News doing it. But they SCREAM if MSNBC gets something wrong.

I think Republicans love lying.

Forum List

Back