🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stones throwing by Arabs injure one female soldier

Actually, the birth of the rogue state of Israel has been a blessing to the muslims of the world.

Before 1948 muslims were very unorganized and still recovering from the effects of colonialism.

Currently the terrorist state of Israel is helping unite muslims from all over the earth by their opposition to this apartheid nation.

Once Allah (swt) decides that zionist Israel has served it's purpose of uniting all muslims and is no longer needed.

Israel will be permantly dismantled and relegated to the trash bin of history.......... :cool:

they are bringing together a lot of roman catholics who believe in justice as well.

:thewave::salute:
It is amusing to see Baghdad Bob suck up to Seal because Seal is Catholic. I guess Baghdad Bob has no problem with his own brethren murdering Catholics and other Christians in Muslim countries and even beyond, like in the Catholic Philippines. Let's see what Baghdad Bob's brethren were up to just in November. It's a good thing that this Christian Arab keeps people apprised of what is going on.
Muslim Persecution of Christians: November, 2012 :: Gatestone Institute

they are bringing together a lot of roman catholics who believe in justice as well.

:thewave::salute:
It is amusing to see Baghdad Bob suck up to Seal because Seal is Catholic. I guess Baghdad Bob has no problem with his own brethren murdering Catholics and other Christians in Muslim countries and even beyond, like in the Catholic Philippines. Let's see what Baghdad Bob's brethren were up to just in November. It's a good thing that this Christian Arab keeps people apprised of what is going on.

he is a palestinian muslim whose people are oppressed and occupied. i am an irish catholic whose people are oppressed and occupied. our commonalities bring us together. small minded men let their differences seperate them, or in this case, attempt to use other's differnces as a wedge between them.

the gatestone institute is a right wing propaganda site.

he is a palestinian muslim whose people are oppressed and occupied. i am an irish catholic whose people are oppressed and occupied. our commonalities bring us together. small minded men let their differences seperate them, or in this case, attempt to use other's differnces as a wedge between them.

He just never learns.

The people who are oppressing the "Palestinian" people are the muslim terrorists who use them for their hateful agenda.

The people who are oppressing the "Palestinian" people are the muslim terrorists who use them for their hateful agenda.

Only in an psychos' world are freedom fighters 'terrorists' :cuckoo::lol:

He just never learns.
Really? So those Arabs who write for them are telling lies, Seal??? Meanwhile, you don't seem to have any problem with your fellow travelers on here using the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. What a hypocrite you are!!! I guess Seal wants us to believe that all the Muslims are such angels and will not harm a hair of a Christian's head (a Buddhist's head, a Hindu's head, and even Muslims of different sects head). Yessiree, they respect all other religions. Tell us another joke, Seal. Meanwhile, Seal must think that many of the readers can't see that Baghdad Bob is sucking up to Seal, and both of them conveniently close their eyes to what the Muslims are doing to Catholics and those of other religions in Muslim countries. Speaking of small-mined people, when you had a chance to speak on other forums about what was going on in the Middle East in Muslim countries, you felt it was more important to take on other personae, such as Solly, the Jewish Longshoreman..

He just never learns.
I guess BecauseIKnowNothing will never learn that his own brethren are busy murdering many innocent people in Muslim countries, including other Muslims. While he sucks up to Seal, he hasn't have a care in the world about the Catholics being murdered by his fellow Muslims. Meanwhile, his fellow Gazans certainly have it much better than many other Muslims in Muslim countries, but again, BecauseIKnowNothing doesn't care if his fellow Muslims are starving or not and dropping dead in the roads of starvation. You and Seal can make "kissy poo" all you want to because in a way it is very amusing to see you two going about it.

Does this mean that those rebels in Syria who are busy killing innocent Muslims and also Christians are freedom fighters? By the way, Baghdad Bob, how are you at learning languages? Hames wants you to learn Hebrew. They admit they reject Israel's existence so why should Israel spend any time doing anything for them? Meanwhile, Bob, do you want to see Gaza becoming an Islamist state or not? It seems many young people who were hoping for changes in the Arab Spring are now disappointed because the Islamists are taking over.

Hamas teaches Hebrew
Hamas is expanding Hebrew classes in Gaza Strip high schools so that Palestinians may better know their enemy, especially in times of conflict. Although Hamas rejects Israel's existence and seeks to replace it with an Islamist state, they believe Palestinians can gain from understanding Hebrew. Soumaya al-Nakhala, a senior Hamas education ministry official, said that knowing one's enemy is consistent with the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed. "We chose to learn Hebrew because we ... learn how to avoid their evil," said 14-year-old student Mohammed Seyam.

Only in a pusillanimous pissant lefty world are murderers call "freedom fighters". Tell me what freedom the Pals are fighting for?

Only in a pusillanimous pissant lefty world are murderers call "freedom fighters". Tell me what freedom the Pals are fighting for?

Lefty? Lol you're an inspired conservative, this isn't about US politics.

Okay, have it your way. Only in a pusillanimous pissant world are murderes called "freedom fighters". Tell me what freedom the Pals are fighting for?

Okay, have it your way. Only in a pusillanimous pissant world are murderes called "freedom fighters". Tell me what freedom the Pals are fighting for?

Freedom from Occupation , are you from another planet?

Freedom from Occupation , are you from another planet?

There is no "occupation". Israel is a sovereign nation. I see you proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As a Christian, you should understand the role of Israel in your religion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back