Stop Blaming Immigrants for Crimes -Especially in Border States

Fuck per capita. Whites commit the most crimes. Stop making excuses.

"Black people are 13.6% of the American population but 53% of the 3,200 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations. Judging from exonerations, innocent Black Americans are seven times more likely than white Americans to be falsely convicted of serious crimes."

You hung yourself when you said >"Fuck per capita." You don't like per capita, because it blows your whole bullshit argument to pieces.

I am correct. The numbers show it. Try reading the UCR instead of repeating the trash you read on those alt right garbge sites you use.

You struggle at math. Blacks by percentage commit more crime

I'm not going to argue with you or try to educate you. You should have learned how percentage and per capita works in like middle school

OK right wing whites. This thread is about whites committing crimes. Take responsibility and quit trying to deflect.

You struggle at math. Blacks by percentage commit more crime

I'm not going to argue with you or try to educate you. You should have learned how percentage and per capita works in like middle school
My math is fine. Whites are 70 percent of those arrested, and at last check @60 percent of the criminal offenders. Per capita has nothing to do with this because if you want to talk about the probability of a crime beig committed the fact there are more whites means white crime is the greatest threat to this country. Percentages come attached to numbers you idiot and when you look tthe actual number of arrests as part of the total population, it averages 3.5 percent of the population annually. When you compare the number of criminal offenders against the total popuation it is just over 2 percent annually. These are the numbers to use, but you and the other racists are too lazy to do the math.

Last edited:
My math is fine. Whites are 70 percent of those arrested, and at last check @60 percent of the criminal offenders. Per capita has nothing to do with this because if you want to talk about the probability of a crime beig committed the fact there are more whtes means white crime is the greatest threat to this country. Percentages come attached to numbers you idiot bitch and when you look tthe actua number of arrests as part of the total population, it averages 3.5 percent of the population. When you compare the number of criminal offenders against the total popuation it is just over 2 percent. These are the numbers to use, but you and the other racists are too lazy to do the math.

Just shut up. You have no clue what you're babbling about... again. It's just another fake ass racist thing with you

I am correct. The numbers show it. Try reading the UCR instead of repeating the trash you read on those alt right garbge sites you use.
UCR numbers show >>

Overall, black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[44][45]

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3% [48]

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites [51][52]

My math is fine. Whites are 70 percent of those arrested, and at last check @60 percent of the criminal offenders. Per capita has nothing to do with this because if you want to talk about the probability of a crime beig committed the fact there are more whtes means white crime is the greatest threat to this country. Percentages come attached to numbers you idiot bitch and when you look tthe actua number of arrests as part of the total population, it averages 3.5 percent of the population. When you compare the number of criminal offenders against the total popuation it is just over 2 percent. These are the numbers to use, but you and the other racists are too lazy to do the math.
Your math is retarded.

Your own thread title is about immigrants committing crimes
The title:

Is followed by a story about a white criminal gang who got busted for crimes that immigrants are being blamed for. I understand that you right wingers aren't too bright, and that you're the type of whites who always have excuses for your failures and misdeeds.

Last edited:
The title:

Is followed by a story about a white criminal gang who got busted for crimes that immigrants are being blamed for. I understand that you right wingers aren't too bright, and that you're the type of whites who awys hve excuses for your failures and isdeeds.

Whatever

68 Defendants Charged in Indictment of Dozens of Members and Associates of San Fernando Valley White Supremacist Gang​

Federal and local law enforcement have arrested 42 members and associates of the SFV Peckerwoods, a San Fernando Valley-based white supremacist street gang, on a 76-count federal grand jury indictment alleging they engaged in a years-long pattern of racketeering activity that included trafficking of drugs – including fentanyl – illegal firearms possession, and COVID-19 benefits and loan fraud, the Justice Department announced today.

The indictment unsealed today charges a total of 68 defendants with a score of federal crimes: conspiracy to violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, distribution of controlled substances, bank fraud, conspiracy to commit bank fraud, aggravated identity theft, possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, unlawful possession of a firearm and ammunition by a felon, and possession of 15 or more unauthorized access devices.

The 29 defendants arrested today are expected to be arraigned this afternoon in United States District Court in downtown Los Angeles. Prior to today’s takedown, 13 defendants were already in custody.

During the investigation, law enforcement seized large quantities of illegal firearms, and dozens of pounds of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and heroin, according to the indictment.

Heres a great idea. Blame people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. The issues withe xtremely Lax border security are not nullified because there are gangs of white criminals running around.

Someone is not a criminal by virtue of being an immigrant, but when our immigration system and border are unmanagable ... criminals come in along with the non criminals.
Its not nullified by white gangs, both things are bad. Thi shas been explained so many times.

Forum List

Back