Stop Blaming Immigrants for Crimes -Especially in Border States

I understand that your lack of education leaves you speechless in factual converstions. You depend upon your feelings and feeing don't cut it.

A white supremacist game got busted today by the DOJ. There were selling meth and fentanyl. There re ithers doing the same t hing. Stop blaming immigrants.

My math is fine. Whites are 70 percent of those arrested, and at last check @60 percent of the criminal offenders. Per capita has nothing to do with this because if you want to talk about the probability of a crime beig committed the fact there are more whtes means white crime is the greatest threat to this country. Percentages come attached to numbers you idiot bitch and when you look tthe actua number of arrests as part of the total population, it averages 3.5 percent of the population. When you compare the number of criminal offenders against the total popuation it is just over 2 percent. These are the numbers to use, but you and the other racists are too lazy to do the math.
With the worst crime of all (homicide), blacks commit more than whites (even without looking at per capita), asI already posted in Post # 34, with UCR source.

Blacks 56%
Whites 41%

Heres a great idea. Blame people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. The issues withe xtremely Lax border security are not nullified because there are gangs of white criminals running around.

Someone is not a criminal by virtue of being an immigrant, but when our immigration system and border are unmanagable ... criminals come in along with the non criminals.
Its not nullified by white gangs, both things are bad. Thi shas been explained so many times.

You didn't say this when you and the other racists were harping on immigrants. Just face the fact that white gangs are participating in the sale and shipment of drugs like meth and fentanyl. Some of those whites are selling it to drug dealers in the hood. That's how the system works, but you racists want to only blame the black and brown criminals. If you look at drug offenses in the UCR, you will see that annually it is whites who lead in the sale and trafficking of drugs. Work to end white crime instead of running your mouths about per capita..

Last edited:
I understand that your lack of education leaves you speechless in factual converstions. You depend upon your feelings and feeing don't cut it.

A white supremacist game got busted today by the DOJ. There were selling meth and fentanyl. There re ithers doing the same t hing. Stop blaming immigrants.

I'm not speechless. You think entirely too much of yourself. You don't know what you're talking about and in all honesty you're just annoying

Why should immigrants not be blamed when they commit crimes (like murder)

1727926022851.png

1727926052778.png

1727926074084.png

I'm not speechless. You think entirely too much of yourself. You don't know what you're talking about and in all honesty you're just annoying
I don't think anything about myself. But I won't be taking insults from the likes of you or the other scum here. I do know what I'm talking about. And I know it far better than you and the other racists who try to argue with me.

You can't refute what I presented. If racism is fake, so is rape and sexual assault.
"rape and sexual assault." are very prominent among Mexicans and other LatinAmericans. Much higher than Americans.

Trump was right when he said >
"They're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, they're rapists."

I don't think anything about myself. But I won't be taking insults from the likes of you or the other scum here. I do know what I'm talking about. And I know it far better than you and the other racists who try to argue with me.
YOU are the worst racist creep I've ever seen.

You think everyone is racist... except you

Think hard

I absolutely did refute and so have others. Just stop, crap half this forum doesn't believe you're even black. You have no cred
Half the forum believes that Trump won the 2020 election. You didn't refuste anything. Because you can't. My cred is good wth the people here who are good people. You, on the other hand, not so much.

You think everyone is racist... except you

Think hard
I think there is a particular group of people here who are racists and you just happen to be among them. It is that group who tells me I think everybody is a racist. It is that group who think its racist for a black person to hold whites who are racists accountable for their behavior. Other whites here don't like you guys.

I think there is a particular group of people here who are racists nd you just happen to be among them. It is that group who tells me I think everybody is a racist. It is that group who think its racist for a black person to hold whites who are racists accountable for their behavior. Other whites here don't like you guys.

I'm not racist.

You're welcome to prove I am but the fact we have an adopted Asian daughter, every Saturday morning our church outreach feeds literally dozens of homeless (including people of any race that needs help)

I judge actions on character, not color. You can't say the same. I know it and if you dig deeper you'll find out you know it. You're in no position to try and judge me

You didn't say this when you and the other racists were harping on immigrants. Just face the fact that white gangs are participating in the sale and shipment of drugs like meth and fentanyl. Some of those whites are selling it to drug dealers in the hood. Thats how the system works, but yu racists want to only blme the black and brown criminals. If youv look at drug offenses in the UCR, you will see that annually it is whites who lead in the sale and trafficking of drugs. Work to end white crime instead of running your mouths about per capita..

"You didn't say this"

YOU just love saying that phrase even when it isnt true dont you? sounds good but you know what.. I have said before most immigrants are not criminals.. and I have stated how they are also victims.. but you dont care about what people really have to say, just lump them all together as racists. Im not talking about per -capita... why you bring that up? Im sure you like it when it works in your favor. BUt whatever.

The problems at our border are not because of the Immigrants per say, they are mostly caused by the failure of leadership in this country, year after year after year. And I have said this before. You dont get it or see it becaus ethe only thing you ever look for is white racism. You will find it because it exists, but then you shut everything else out.

Biker gangs and white racist surely do sell product to other gangs who are black or brown, or sell it themslves... but YOU do realize drug cartels are the ones who are manufacturing it. OR dont you??
Do you have any idea how violent those cartels are? They make our own American gangs look like Mr Roger,
wanna be's in comparrison... and if someone dare mention that you think... OH White boy blaming blacks and browns again. you got a sickness bro

I'm not racist.

You're welcome to prove I am but the fact we have an adopted Asian daughter, every Saturday morning our church outreach feeds literally dozens of homeless (including people of any race that needs help)

I judge actions on character, not color. You can't say the same. I know it and if you dig deeper you'll find out you know it. You're in no position to try and judge me
You have NEVER jumped into threads where racists are saying bad things about non whites and followed them around making disparging comments. So either you are a rcist, or you believe the same thing as racists, which is the same as being one. And here we see the stale I judge on character not color comment coming from a person who is tryng to argue how blacks lead in crime in a thread about a white gang that committed serious crimes. The problem you have is that nobody sees anyones color here. I post my picture up and your dumb ass still thinks I'm white. For what reason, I don't now unless you are mentally retarded, but let's go on. The content of your character is shown in your posts.

You have NEVER jumped into threads where racists are saying bad things about non whites and followed them around making disparging comments. So either you are a rcist, or you believe the same thing as racists, which is the same as being one. And here we see the stale I judge on character not color comment coming from a person who is tryng to argue how blacks lead in crime in a thread about a white gang that committed serious crimes. The problem you have is that nobody sees anyones color here. I post my picture up and your dumb ass still thinks I'm white. For what reason, I don't now unless you are mentally retarded, but let's go on. The content of your character is shown in your posts.

Go to bed already...or switch to a sock account. You're never going to influence me, absolutely never

"You didn't say this"

YOU just love saying that phrase even when it isnt true dont you? sounds good but you know what.. I have said before most immigrants are not criminals.. and I have stated how they are also victims.. but you dont care about what people really have to say, just lump them all together as racists. Im not talking about per -capita... why you bring that up? Im sure you like it when it works in your favor. BUt whatever.

The problems at our border are not because of the Immigrants per say, they are mostly caused by the failure of leadership in this country, year after year after year. And I have said this before. You dont get it or see it becaus ethe only thing you ever look for is white racism. You will find it because it exists, but then you shut everything else out.

Biker gangs and white racist surely do sell product to other gangs who are black or brown, or sell it themslves... but YOU do realize drug cartels are the ones who are manufacturing it. OR dont you??
Do you have any idea how violent those cartels are? They make our own American gangs look like Mr Roger,
wanna be's in comparrison... and if someone dare mention that you think... OH White boy blaming blacks and browns again. you got a sickness bro
I love syiing it because I see it happen. I don't look for white rcism yarddog. Nobody looks for racis. It shows itself.

You ask me about cartels, we have cartels here. To me as a black person, law enfoercement is a cartel. Cartels are organized crime. No different than the organized crime here.

Go to bed already...or switch to a sock account. You're never going to influence me, absolutely never
I don't use sock accounts and you can stay stupid for the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned but you don't get to talk crazy to me without getting it back. So go pour yourself a Dewers and go to sleep.

Shut up you black supremacist.

I don't use sock accounts and you can stay stupid for the rest of your life as far as I'm concerned but you don't get to talk crazy to me without getting it back. So go pour yourself a Dewers and go to sleep.
Bullshit. You run at least two.

Forum List

Back