Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

look at some of the politicians you guys put up....just as many incompetent loons as the Republicans put up.......including a very old guy in charge of things and a not very good VP.....what the hell happened to quality people?....and democrats have had a big hand in bringing california down many a peg.....and if not many wanted to come here any more,great....S.Cal at one time was a great place to live,look at what too many people have done to the place.....even on Sundays the dam freeways are backed up.....people pollution can be just as bad as many other types.....Canada has lots of room,send them up there....
Here is a perfect example of how you have swallowed the Republicans position on things. You said "
a very old guy in charge of things and a not very good VP"

That would be the Republicans position on how Biden is doing. I say he's doing just fine considering all the problems he's facing.

Do you hate Kamala more or less than you do Hillary, Pelosi, Whitmer and every other female Democrat the Republicans have told you to hate?

Is Kamala better or worse than Chaney or Biden was? How come? Or have you just repeated what the REpublicans say about Kamala. Because you sound a lot like a Republican the way you don't like Kamala. Bet you won't be voting for her if Biden steps down. Why? What did she do that you hate so much?

Hillary would have been a great president and Biden is doing a fine job. He isn't?

We all understand Harry you can't afford to live in California or New York. Neither can most of us. Stop crying about it and move.

look at some of the politicians you guys put up....just as many incompetent loons as the Republicans put up.......including a very old guy in charge of things and a not very good VP.....what the hell happened to quality people?....and democrats have had a big hand in bringing california down many a peg.....and if not many wanted to come here any more,great....S.Cal at one time was a great place to live,look at what too many people have done to the place.....even on Sundays the dam freeways are backed up.....people pollution can be just as bad as many other types.....Canada has lots of room,send them up there....

Don't send them to Canada we need them up north.

Record High: U.S. Now Has 2 Job Openings for Every Person Who Is Unemployed​

11 million job openings. You and your white friends can't fill them all Harry.

Here is a perfect example of how you have swallowed the Republicans position on things. You said "

That would be the Republicans position on how Biden is doing. I say he's doing just fine considering all the problems he's facing.

Do you hate Kamala more or less than you do Hillary, Pelosi, Whitmer and every other female Democrat the Republicans have told you to hate?

Is Kamala better or worse than Chaney or Biden was? How come? Or have you just repeated what the REpublicans say about Kamala. Because you sound a lot like a Republican the way you don't like Kamala. Bet you won't be voting for her if Biden steps down. Why? What did she do that you hate so much?

Hillary would have been a great president and Biden is doing a fine job. He isn't?

We all understand Harry you can't afford to live in California or New York. Neither can most of us. Stop crying about it and move.
bobo you never even heard of kamala until she ran for president ,....i lived out here during here time as AG in Cal...she wasnt very good .....so stick that shit ....and your argument here is just what i would expect from a party person like you....its all what the republicans told me to say....instead of giving me a decent argument....of course i could just say you are saying what your party told you to say......and i did leave cal bobo....

Don't send them to Canada we need them up north.

Record High: U.S. Now Has 2 Job Openings for Every Person Who Is Unemployed​

11 million job openings. You and your white friends can't fill them all Harry.
most people consider me a brown a guy bobo....im Sicilian....Mexicans talk to me in Spanish....and hey i hope a million illegals settle were you are....then you can experiance what the Los Angeles area is experiencing.....its called to many fucking people.....

bobo you never even heard of kamala until she ran for president ,....i lived out here during here time as AG in Cal...she wasnt very good .....so stick that shit ....and your argument here is just what i would expect from a party person like you....its all what the republicans told me to say....instead of giving me a decent argument....of course i could just say you are saying what your party told you to say......and i did leave cal bobo....
If you lived in MI you'd be saying that Gretchen Whitmer sucks too. Why? Because Republicans say so.

I think that would be a perfect match up. Gretchen Whitmer, who locked us down and promoted getting vaccinated, social distancing and wearing masks vs. DiSantis in Florida. He's making speeches where he calls it the "free" state of Florida. Because he didn't shut down. Or he opened earlier than Gretchen did. And he's preaching an anti WOKE message.

I bet you pick Disantis over Whitmer. I know you better than you do mr Liberal. BS.

If you lived in MI you'd be saying that Gretchen Whitmer sucks too. Why? Because Republicans say so.

I think that would be a perfect match up. Gretchen Whitmer, who locked us down and promoted getting vaccinated, social distancing and wearing masks vs. DiSantis in Florida. He's making speeches where he calls it the "free" state of Florida. Because he didn't shut down. Or he opened earlier than Gretchen did. And he's preaching an anti WOKE message.

I bet you pick Disantis over Whitmer. I know you better than you do mr Liberal. BS.
unlike you bobo i dont give a shit what the parties say...and even if you thought whitmer sucked,you wouldnt say so,why?....because the democrats told you not to say so...you have lots of bullshit yourself bobo...always have....when i first started with the old board many there PM'd me and told me that you had one of he biggest mouths that nothing but bullshit came out of....you havent changed at all....

unlike you bobo i dont give a shit what the parties say...and even if you thought whitmer sucked,you wouldnt say so,why?....because the democrats told you not to say so...you have lots of bullshit yourself bobo...always have....when i first started with the old board many there PM'd me and told me that you had one of he biggest mouths that nothing but bullshit came out of....you havent changed at all....
That's because I like the Democratic agenda. And I don't like the Republican's agenda.

You clearly don't see the difference. You must be dull to not see it.

Thank God you live in Cali where it doesn't matter what you think.

i believe in none of those things bobo.....why do you always assume shit without any proof?........you have been like that since 2008.....always assuming shit...
And yes Canadians and Brits may complain about their socialized medicine but they can't imagine being an American who loses everything because they are uninsured

But Canada needs to fix their shit. I just saw this

Canada's health-care wait times reached 27.4 weeks in 2022—the longest ever recorded—and 195 per cent higher than the 9.3 weeks Canadians waited in 1993

But don't make fun of Canada when our wait times are getting longer too

The average patient appointment wait time is up 8 percent since 2017 and 24 percent since 2004, with the latest data from Merritt Hawkins showing it takes around 26 days for a new patient to get an appointment with a provider in 2022.

Today ours is probably 4 weeks.

But at least poor Americans have Obamacare now.

You live in a 2 party system. You either are with us or against us. Republicans love for you to

a. Vote for them
b. Vote for 3rd party
c. Don't vote at all

Dumb ass.

That's because I like the Democratic agenda. And I don't like the Republican's agenda.

You clearly don't see the difference. You must be dull to not see it.

Thank God you live in Cali where it doesn't matter what you think.
the difference i see bobo is you just admited to me you let your little party tell you what to do...talk about being dull.....thank god you live in a backward state....it doesnt matter what you think either...

And yes Canadians and Brits may complain about their socialized medicine but they can't imagine being an American who loses everything because they are uninsured

But Canada needs to fix their shit. I just saw this

Canada's health-care wait times reached 27.4 weeks in 2022—the longest ever recorded—and 195 per cent higher than the 9.3 weeks Canadians waited in 1993

But don't make fun of Canada when our wait times are getting longer too

The average patient appointment wait time is up 8 percent since 2017 and 24 percent since 2004, with the latest data from Merritt Hawkins showing it takes around 26 days for a new patient to get an appointment with a provider in 2022.

Today ours is probably 4 weeks.

But at least poor Americans have Obamacare now.
what does this have to do with what we were talking about?.....come on bobo even when i smoke a bowl i can still stay on topic...

the difference i see bobo is you just admited to me you let your little party tell you what to do...talk about being dull.....thank god you live in a backward state....it doesnt matter what you think either...
All day on here I argue mostly with Republicans. So of course I vote Democratic.

I seriously don't ever see you arguing with Republicans. I mean heated back and forths that go on for pages. Maybe once in a while you slip something in about being okay with unions. But with a huge caviat I'm sure. They're abusing their power or ask for too much. And it is a very quick comment no one seems to pick up on.

Anyways, you basically don't vote Harry. But it's okay if you are in Cali I don't mind. I see why you do it. Because ultimately it doesn't matter.

You live in a 2 party system. You either are with us or against us. Republicans love for you to

a. Vote for them
b. Vote for 3rd party
c. Don't vote at all

Dumb ass.
at least i make up my own mind unlike you, who sees what your party wants and then fall in line.......talk about being a dumbass....

at least i make up my own mind unlike you, who sees what your party wants and then fall in line.......talk about being a dumbass....
I see what Biden is doing and I like it. He knows how to run a government.

What are the Republicans pushing that you agree with?

What is Biden doing that you don't like? Seems like nothing will change your mind.

All day on here I argue mostly with Republicans. So of course I vote Democratic.

I seriously don't ever see you arguing with Republicans. I mean heated back and forths that go on for pages. Maybe once in a while you slip something in about being okay with unions. But with a huge caviat I'm sure. They're abusing their power or ask for too much. And it is a very quick comment no one seems to pick up on.

Anyways, you basically don't vote Harry. But it's okay if you are in Cali I don't mind. I see why you do it. Because ultimately it doesn't matter.
of course you dont....like i said before i never see you in the threads about unions,pot,health care,immigration and many others...and you being in Michigan it doesnt matter what you think either...

I see what Biden is doing and I like it. He knows how to run a government.

What are the Republicans pushing that you agree with?

What is Biden doing that you don't like? Seems like nothing will change your mind.
yea he is doing a great job bobo....his border policy is horrible and the "uniter" has divided this country even more than his 2 predecessors did...yea he knows how to run a govt....

Any mistakes the dems, Obama, and Biden have made pale in comparison to the total failure of Bush and Trump.

So called independents fail to accept that Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy viciously 7 years later, after 7 years of failed GOP policy. On top of that Bush and the GOP push for and started wars we didn't need and then they totally misplanned and mismanaged those wars.
Trump was the king of debt and stimulus and Trump 3x the annual deficit in 4 short years, with a world record deficit. Trump's economy crashed when the FED tried to raise rates and Trump had to beg the FED for more stimulus, which he got (precovid). Trump set the record for debt and stimulus, yet Trump still had a weak low growth economy.

Obama and Biden have made mistakes, but none even remotely as bad as these mistakes that have gutted and destroyed America. The GOP have literally destroyed America with their failure, worse than any mistakes the dems have made.

yea he is doing a great job bobo....his border policy is horrible and the "uniter" has divided this country even more than his 2 predecessors did...yea he knows how to run a govt....
We need immigrants. Not his fault this asylum tactic is what immigrants are using to come here. We need them. All over America. My town could use 20 of them.

Maybe you live in a state where there are too many of them. Send them to us. Google employers can't find workers. It's true. So things aren't as bad as you guys say. Inflation is going to hurt for some time and may cause a recession. Joe will minimize the damage and get us out of it quick.

If you see him as a divider, you're a Republican. Or duped by them. If he's divisive, have fun voting Republican or 3rd party or not at all. All the same if you are in Cali.

How come legal voters in Cali disagree? Legal voters in Cali vote Democratic. Why? Arnold won. But he wasn't a global warming denying Republican either. He wasn't pro Trump was he? Maybe you're that kind of Republican. You'll never vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back