STOP calling the leaker a whistle-blower. He is NOT a whistle-blower

He took it from his work, that is stealing.

If I come across a new Lexus through my employment and I take it, guess what...I stole the fucking car

No, it makes him a traitor that needs to be shot in the head.
Actually it's conversion. But, I really don't expect you to know that.

You are a Chinese loyalist. He isn't. He's a traitor because the only question is are you a traitor or a Chinese loyalist.

Actually it's conversion. But, I really don't expect you to know that.

You are a Chinese loyalist. He isn't. He's a traitor because the only question is are you a traitor or a Chinese loyalist.

No, what I am is a Retired Marine that took an oath to defend the Constitution and that oath is still in effect. Spies are an enemy of the country and should be shot in the head.

So, go fuck yourself.

I was stunned when it was reported that 1.2 million people in the US have a top security clearance.
I've heard that three men can keep a secret when two of them are dead. A flake, or three, is likely to show up in a group that large.
Yes, and if you were inclined you can find where I have said the same thing here before.
WAAAY too many people have top secret clearance. This guy was in the National Guard for Christ sake! And 21 years old!!
I want to know whose kid he is? What ties does he got to who that HE not only got that clearance, but a job at the Pentagon AND access to America's highest secrets!! HOW?????

That is the story here.

And since the media refuses to do its job instead of running cover for democrats. This is what Americans are left with.

Putin trolls like you are a enemy to this country. The media is doing its job. You right wing Nazis are the enemies of this country.

An overwhelming number of cognoscenti are certain that the incident is Fake .
It stunk from the moment I saw the prime involvement of the most CIA controlled part of the MSM ( NYT and WaPo) with ex Bellingcat writers leading the way --- known MI6 controlled opposition with a huge back history of fraud and deception.Think the Steele Dossier , M370 and the Skripals .
Experts point out that the CIA have committed a cardinal blunder by including one CIA document in the tranche which could not have happened in real life under any circumstances -- the usual Langley cretinous blunder .
Don't worry about the lad . Soon he will be painted black as black (!!) but will never serve prison time once the show trial is over . Just a matter of time before we find his links to Intel -- probably Navy.

Likely purposes of this False Flag are to give a basis for US withdrawal from Khazaria and /or to get huge extra funding for surveillance .

The false flag is what you use for a brain. Nothing but kooky right wing talking points.

Putin invaded Ukraine but Biden is starting WW III? You are a nut of the first order.

Biden gave Putin the go ahead to conduct a limited incursion - to punish the Ukrainian Nazis in Donbass. Now Biden is putting boots on the ground to fight against the Russians

Try to keep up.

So help me understand this....

If the leaker is wearing a wig, like the tranny Chelsea Mannig, you call him a whistle blower

But if there is no wig involved, you call him a traitor?

Is that how it works?

Doesn't seem fair to me. :mad-61:

aouAFZi.png

The Constitution is dead. You lost.
We have not lost. We will defeat you again and again. We will fight to save our Republic and the rule of law.

“The Constitution is dead” because the “Big Liar” Donald Trump failed in his attempt to steal the 2020 election? The election he lost by over seven million votes and by 306 to 232 confirmed electoral votes? What pigs you all are!

You “Trump Party” pricks are traitors to our Republic, to the democratic process and to the very rule of law!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back