Stop complaining, the border is secure

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Seriously you racists, the Obama Administration is fully aware and in control of the border.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to complain that Mexico is also wide open? He crossed into it illegally remember?

When are you going to complain that Mexico is also wide open? He crossed into it illegally remember?

Why do I care about Mexico? Does Mexico care about me?
They do if you cross over illegally. Let's see, 1,300 miles without even a tee marker. And it's been that way, even longer actually, for decades, but your panties are all in a knot now? Yeah, you're a moron like good old jackoff.

They do if you cross over illegally. Let's see, 1,300 miles without even a tee marker. And it's been that way, even longer actually, for decades, but your panties are all in a knot now? Yeah, you're a moron like good old jackoff.

That ****** President is letting those wetbacks cross into America to destroy white people! There has NEVER been any illegal immigration before that ****** President Obama and his monkey wife took office. The ******* are trying to take over the US!!!!!

That ****** President is letting those wetbacks cross into America to destroy white people! There has NEVER been any illegal immigration before that ****** President Obama and his monkey wife took office. The ******* are trying to take over the US!!!!!
Taco *******. I knew I should never trust them. Just look at what their food does to you....

There are a billion people in the world that would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man and obozo says "come on in".

There are a billion people in the world that would love to come here and go on welfare and live off the white man and obozo says "come on in".
Only a billion? I guess his pen and phone must be out for repairs?

Oh poor whitey, having to support everyone else, including those dirty Jews and lazy welfare ******* eh SS?

Last edited:

Taco *******. I knew I should never trust them. Just look at what their food does to you....

Can you imagine the teaper hysteria if that ****** President were to photographed eating a taco!

Oh poor whitey, having to support everyone else, including those dirty Jews and lazy welfare ******* eh SS?

He is a fucking mailman....no wetback is living off of him. He is just pissed because after generations of opportunity, all he could do is deliver my fucking mail...and when ******* and wetbacks started applying for his job, he was offended because after generations of opportunity, a ****** took his job (and probably did it better)

Can you imagine the teaper hysteria if that ****** President were to photographed eating a taco!

He could be photographed saving the life of a baby, and they'd accuse him of child molestation.

He could be photographed saving the life of a baby, and they'd accuse him of child molestation.

If it were a black baby, they would accuse him of introducing ebola into trailer parks.
Just another way to keep those stupid ******* down on the old plantation and voting for the Dems. If it hasn't been said yet, it will be.

And I'd love to see if Mexico takes notice of little JO's stunt? He did break their law after all...

Jews?? They're smart and can take care of themselves. But the negros and hispos will always need the white man to take care of them.

Jews?? They're smart and can take care of themselves. But the negros and hispos will always need the white man to take care of them.
Great to know there SS. Tell me, what did they do before Whitey was around with his generous checkbook?

So the response from the Left is the same as it usually is:

"Tough shit".

You mean the Mexican border is wide open? Do the authorities know this? Thank God that guy Osamakeefe alerted us to this! Bless you, Osamakeefe!

For his next trick, Osamakeefe can carry a bag of bombs into a mall! People need to know this is possible.

He should drive though red lights at midnight dressed as Hitler.

The possibilities are endless.

We NEED MOAR GUVMINT!

Last edited:

Great to know there SS. Tell me, what did they do before Whitey was around with his generous checkbook?

They were living in caves and trees and eating bugs and dying at 27.

They were living in caves and trees and eating bugs and dying at 27.
Fascinating. And by chance, where did you gather this interesting version of the history of the human race?

And I have to wonder, how did that Jesus fellow, or any Jews for that matter, manage to do anything at all, without the white man to help him and pay for it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back