Stop Loony Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 !!

Of course there are holes in it. That is to be expected when you have to piece together what happened after the fact and much of the evidence was destroyed in the explosion and collapse of the building. Even with it's holes and inconsistancies, it still fits what facts we DO know better than any other theory out there.

It's hilarious to me that so many truthers call the official report preposterous and then offer another theory that makes the official story look sane by comparison.

based on physics the official story is preposterous, however the use of explosives to create such a collapse is a well known fact...explosives are in fact the simplest explanation..if it was not it would not of taken NIST 8 YRS to create a highly questionable alternative explanation

That just simply isn't true. The collapse of the buildings does not defy physics.

If I'm to believe the controlled demolition theory, I'd have to believe that a crew of demolition experts riggedtwo skyscrapers to drop without ANYONE in the building knowing about it. Not the building supervisors, not the maintenance crew, not security, not any of the office workers, no one. AND I'd have to be made to believe that the demolition experts knew before hand EXACTLY where the planes would hit and drop the buildings from that exact spot. It's WAY more preposterous to believe that than it is to believe what I saw.

You forgot to add the union loading dock workers who would have filed numerous grievances against anyone unloading the explosives/no-no-termites into the buildings.

Having heard this claim numerous times, I'd like to know :

What, specifically, is or are the laws of physics that the official story breaks?

I'm not looking to hear, "It couldn't have happened" or "Fire can't make a skyscraper collapse" or "These buildings used thicker material near the base". None of those are laws of physics.

I want something more like, "Newton's second law of motion says acceleration is proportional to the magnitude of the force acting on a body. That isn't the case here because...."

Please, tell me exactly what laws of physics must be broken for the official story to be true.

Was that the core or the siding? (Which was aluminum by the way) Interesting how it just turns to dust.

Best explanation of the fires that lasted for months afterward goes to Ollie:

"Concrete and Steel rubbed together on the way down".

The US government’s official explanation for what happened on September 11, 2001 includes violating the laws of physics. NIST’s explanation of how WTC 7 fell violates the conservation laws, the law of conservation of energy and the law of conservation of momentum.
9/11 Theories Violates the Laws of Physics

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gomer Ollie,predfan and Rat in the ass obviously ditched junior high school science classes clearly showing they know nothing at all about the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lmao: Gomer and rat in the ass act like this never gets posted -that there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 with far more extensive damage done to them and far more severe fires as well and thats all just one bizarre coincidence that the only buildings that collapsed that day were all owned by zionist jew larry silverstein.you got to love the logic of the coincidence theorists.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your link you posted wont be read by them,its way too logical and way too rational and full of too much logic and common sense for them to understand or comprehend.that link will overload and fry their brains with too much logic and common sense for them to comprehend that they wont be able to get through reading more than a few sentences of it at which point their brains will be fried by being overloaded with logic and common sense.something they have yet to have discovered in their lives.:D:lol::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Was that the core or the siding? (Which was aluminum by the way) Interesting how it just turns to dust.

Gomer Ollie and Rat In the ass always say the fires did not melt the steel,they weakend them which caused the collapse,problem with their insane ramblings is there were molten pools of steel found everywhere which the majority of the steel columns melted and gone,so much for their THEORY that the steel wasnt melted,that it just weakend.:lmao::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao: you also got to love their logic that it weakend the steel in the fact that the majority of the fires explosded outside the towers when the plane struck so the fires were hardly hot enough to weaken the steel as is their theory they sprout off.:lmao:

Gomer Ollie and Rat In the ass always say the fires did not melt the steel,they weakend them which caused the collapse,problem with their insane ramblings is there were molten pools of steel found everywhere which the majority of the steel columns melted and gone,so much for their THEORY that the steel wasnt melted,that it just weakend.:lmao::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao: you also got to love their logic that it weakend the steel in the fact that the majority of the fires explosded outside the towers when the plane struck so the fires were hardly hot enough to weaken the steel as is their theory they sprout off.:lmao:

38123581.jpg

it only took you two minutes this time to show your childish obssesion you have with me rat on the ass.:clap2:

rat in the ass's next post in transalations states-yes you are right 9/11.I have a sad and pathetic life so thats why i have this childish obsession with you and stalk you all the time cause I have nothing going on in my life so i have developed this obsession over you I have.

rat in the ass's next post in transalations states-yes you are right 9/11.I have a sad and pathetic life so thats why i have this childish obsession with you and stalk you all the time cause I have nothing going on in my life so i have developed this obsession over you I have.

254637_MEME_60s_Spider_Man_4.jpg

it only took you two minutes this time to show your childish obssesion you have with me rat on the ass.:clap2:
It occurs to me that Ratty might in fact be a child -- or a teenager.

Consider: the only images he ever posts are cartoons -- of a very juvenile type -- and I think I have never seen from him two sentences which are logically connected, nor any which have any substantive content.

Anyway, whether he is a teenager or whether he is an adult suffering from arrested development, I think he is not worth paying attention to.

It occurs to me that Ratty might in fact be a child -- or a teenager.

Consider: the only images he ever posts are cartoons -- of a very juvenile type -- and I think I have never seen from him two sentences which are logically connected, nor any which have any substantive content.

Anyway, whether he is a teenager or whether he is an adult suffering from arrested development, I think he is not worth paying attention to.

Him and dawgshit you should do the wise thing with those two children I have done.put them on your ignore list.they are just seeking attention.

The US government’s official explanation for what happened on September 11, 2001 includes violating the laws of physics. NIST’s explanation of how WTC 7 fell violates the conservation laws, the law of conservation of energy and the law of conservation of momentum.

Gomer Ollie,predfan and Rat in the ass obviously ditched junior high school science classes clearly showing they know nothing at all about the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lmao: Gomer and rat in the ass act like this never gets posted -that there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 with far more extensive damage done to them and far more severe fires as well and thats all just one bizarre coincidence that the only buildings that collapsed that day were all owned by zionist jew larry silverstein.you got to love the logic of the coincidence theorists.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your link you posted wont be read by them,its way too logical and way too rational and full of too much logic and common sense for them to understand or comprehend.that link will overload and fry their brains with too much logic and common sense for them to comprehend that they wont be able to get through reading more than a few sentences of it at which point their brains will be fried by being overloaded with logic and common sense.something they have yet to have discovered in their lives.:D:lol::lmao::rofl:

I would like to see videos and links to the other buildings that were more severely damaged than one that fell.... I want to see those other buildings where the fire was uncontrolled for 7 hours or so..... But I won't get to see them because 911shitforbrains has me on ignore and won't read this and he doesn't have the pics or videos anyway.......

Again he's never been debunked because he has me on ignore. Show me the cooled pools of molten steel....How did they bring these slabs of steel up after they cooled off? Where did they go? how did they get there? Where are the pics?

I would like to see videos and links to the other buildings that were more severely damaged than one that fell.... I want to see those other buildings where the fire was uncontrolled for 7 hours or so..... But I won't get to see them because 911shitforbrains has me on ignore and won't read this and he doesn't have the pics or videos anyway.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaO2fON1H98]Why didn't WTC 5 collapse, or WTC 6 for that matter - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back