Stop! Stop! I'm Tired Of Winning!!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Remember the response from the Left when Trump tweeted this?

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017
And this...
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

7:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Remember the uproar???? The laughter??? The accusations and demands for proof???

Today:
"White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

...discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

....they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition ...

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning. Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's inauguration.

Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."
Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

"This comes in the wake of Evelyn Farkas’ television interview last month in which the former Obama deputy secretary of defense said in part: “I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill – it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say

"Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

.... we need to start putting Obama officials by the hundreds in jail until we get to the bottom of this fascist weaponization of intelligence organizations that we depend upon not to take us down the road to Stalinism."
Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

And this...
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Remember the uproar???? The laughter??? The accusations and demands for proof???

Today:
"White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

...discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning. Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's inauguration.

Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

"This comes in the wake of Evelyn Farkas’ television interview last month in which the former Obama deputy secretary of defense said in part: “I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill – it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say

"Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

.... we need to start putting Obama officials by the hundreds in jail until we get to the bottom of this fascist weaponization of intelligence organizations that we depend upon not to take us down the road to Stalinism."
Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks.

Obama ....bad (sick)
Tap Trump wires
Trump no like

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks.

What a load of .......hot air.

If what she did was within the legitimate purview of her job, how do you explain this?

"Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

".... the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime."

Trump and his personnel were being surveilled by an out of control tyrant.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

But what about pootins putz in the WH? I mean the real treasonous bastard who was working for the russkis...you know...obummer.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

What crimes was Trump guilty of while Obama was spying on him? Hmmm?

On what basis was she allowed to unmask and to what purpose? Hmmm?

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

"If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks."

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

Is Jake taking a nap and you're the Progressive First Repsonder?

She had ZERO reason to unmask names....none other than for political purposes....she may well be indicted and convicted of gross malfeasance for it.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

I am not excusing anyone guilty of something, though there hasn't been any proof as yet, if there is a reason to charge someone with a crime than do so. If I am Trump I tell them to come clean with some charges within a certain period of time or publicly clear his name and move on. This seems like a tactic to keep it hanging over his head to try and deflect from all of the important issues that need to be addressed. This investigation has gone on for almost a year according to some reports. Put up or shut up.

Furthermore,, the looking away at Clintons family dealing with Russia is absurd and it really did immeasurable damage to Americas reputation as a nation of laws to which noone is above. 20% Of U.S Uranium, $500,000 speakers fees, million dollar donations to her Foundation and then there is the emails. Her trust was decimated because of it, no matter how many dancers told Americans to vote for her.

I would bet my right arm that there was criminal activity going on with her Foundation and Russia, and/or massive harm done to American National Security. The extent and full support globally for Clinton tells enough of a story let alone all of the investigative work and circumstantial evidence.

Again, I repeat for effect, if there is something amiss within Trumps team, go forward as you must. After this long, I'm guessing it's reaching for straws, which is not good for the many challenges which America needs to confront.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

In this instance she was an important part of a corrupt political machine that misused our intelligence services for political purposes, making the US election look like a Russian or Turkish election and she should be in prison along with her boss.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

In this instance she was an important part of a corrupt political machine that misused our intelligence services for political purposes, making the US election look like a Russian or Turkish election and she should be in prison along with her boss.

Let's file this chapter right behind Lois Lerner and the IRS bringing the hammer down on conservative and religious groups.

Democrats yearn to be included in the pantheon that includes Stalin and the other absolute power devotees.

The same laws, rules, and standards never apply to that category of individual called 'Liberals/Democrats.'

Try to remember
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

If what she did was within the legitimate purview of her job, how do you explain this?

"Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

".... the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime."

I'd need to hear the question that Woodruff asked Rice.

It's not part of the PBS segment, nor any transcript that I've seen, however in the full video which is available, Rice goes on to explain that foreign entities were the target of the surveillance and any Americans who were looked at were picked up incidentally.

Again, if you don't want to become entangled in surveillance of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much fucking business with corrupt Russian banks.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

"If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks."

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

This again??

The "20% of our uranium" refers to undeveloped mining rights transferred from a Canadian company.

Serious question: If you are so concerned about this uranium, why don't Trump and the Republicans pass a law to repatriate all that precious uranium rights back to the US government?

There is literally nothing stopping them, except nobody gives a shit.

Both Canada and Kazakhstan each produce 10 times the amount of uranium as the US, so it's irrelevant in the world market.

But what about pootins putz in the WH? I mean the real treasonous bastard who was working for the russkis...you know...obummer.

And, then what happened?

Here's a clue ...

... Obama and Clinton hit Russia so hard with sanctions that it was buckling their economy.

These are the very same sanctions that Trump has opined that he may lift for no valid reason.

But, you've got a youtube of some meaningless diplomatic chatter picked up on a hot mic, so the facts don't matter.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

It's not part of the PBS segment, nor any transcript that I've seen, however in the full video which is available, Rice goes on to explain that foreign entities were the target of the surveillance and any Americans who were looked at were picked up incidentally.

Again, if you don't want to become entangled in surveillance of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much fucking business with corrupt Russian banks.
Team Trump contacts Russian agents to fix the election and then whimper when they are caught

Obama bad (sick) man
Listen to Trump while Trump steal election

Bad....very bad man

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

This came from FOX news so it is considered fake news....and will be treated as such.
Doesn't change the discussion on Trump and his deep connection to Russia...

But thanks for playing.
Get back to us after another Fox and Friends broadcast.

The unmasking of unidentified Americans in intelligence reports is within the scope of the job of a national security advisor like Rice. According to Kate Martin, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, Rice’s actions are likely legal and probably do not even raise privacy concerns if the individuals were part of the Trump transition team. (ThinkProgress is an editorially independent news website housed at the Center for American Progress).

The article

The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained

Trumpers want people to think a smoking gun has been found to justify Trump's dumb ass tweets from a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

This came from FOX news so it is considered fake news....and will be treated as such.
Doesn't change the discussion on Trump and his deep connection to Russia...

But thanks for playing.
Get back to us after another Fox and Friends broadcast.

The unmasking of unidentified Americans in intelligence reports is within the scope of the job of a national security advisor like Rice. According to Kate Martin, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, Rice’s actions are likely legal and probably do not even raise privacy concerns if the individuals were part of the Trump transition team. (ThinkProgress is an editorially independent news website housed at the Center for American Progress).

The article

The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained

Trumpers want people to think a smoking gun has been found to justify Trump's dumb ass tweets from a few weeks ago.

It came from Bloomberg.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

Once again....Trumps claims of vindication prove false

It is getting pathetic coming from a President......we usually expect better from our leaders

Forum List

Back